If you're getting the REPORTED ATTACK PAGE warning.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: My mac is reporting the oontz as an "ATTACK SITE". Anyone else??

i saw one of the mods posted that 12oz is not in fact hosting malicious code. WRONG.

i just did a fresh install of my OS yesterday and things were lovely. soon as i hit the 12oz forum page using IE i get malware on my computer.

12oz is definitely host to malicious code. Firefox warned me and was cool but IE definitely has a security hole which is being exploited.

I havnt gotten one. Could be big brother police seeing who's posting heavy. If they can crack the egg on a criminals computer they may be able to have access to everything you do online.

Internet police is the fastest growing form of law inforcment today with limitless possibilities because every case/person is unique and stares at different shit.

With vandal squads in every other city, and the ability now to share information this may be the biggest evesdrop to date.

People click the tab thinking there getting rid of it when really there pushing the cross walk button to walk into your computers, your hobbies and your lives.

Donkey sex is a growing problem in north america and the net pigs are onna mission to get rid of it.

Period.

Virus Origination:

Location of IP Address 91.213.174.101 is:

Bondarenko (Volgograd) in Russian Federation

So you need to block that ip address! Shit's coming straight out of Russia!

Virus Origination:

Location of IP Address 91.213.174.101 is:

Bondarenko (Volgograd) in Russian Federation

So you need to block that ip address! Shit's coming straight out of Russia!

If another cold war breaks out cause of this I'm moving to florida and start growing beets.

Beets to russians is like pyrex to methheads. They need it to survive.

U.s. will outlaw all beet farming and that's where I come in amidst a controled enviromental greenhouse.

The red color of borscht water created by the beets symbolizes the blood of dead chzecoslovakians and pizza company employees.

And imma cash in on it.

• Like 1

WE AREN'T AN ATTACK SITE!!

So here's the deal. Someone hacked the system and put some malicious code somewhere in 12oz's brain. So because of that, we got reported and Google put the lock on the front door. We've removed all the code and updated our security, but we're waiting for Google to remove the black listing pop up you get. They have to review the site before they'll do that and we have no clue how long that will take.

Here's how you can get around that though.

Go to your preferences, and under security change the "Block attack sites" to off. It will allow you to browse 12oz. without getting those warnings. Just make sure you change it back when you go to other sites where you might actually be attacked.

So yeah, you aren't under attack. If you or anyone you know has any information pertaining to the where abouts of whoever is behind this, please call 1-800-CRIME-88.