If you're getting the REPORTED ATTACK PAGE warning.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NeverBeenBetter

You'd be turning off all sites that might ALSO be infected with malware... like this one apparently is..

Definitely bad solution.

There is no Malware (That I'm aware of and according to THEIR data.)

It appears to be an error.

I'm going to start looking around in the obscure forums and see if some spammer left something.

At worst, it's probably links to bootleg Gucci boots.

***Also, my "solution" up top was NOT a definitive fix, just a temporary workaround.

and YES, it would leave you vulnerable on the gayboy sites you visit. Surf safe.

Untitled-1foxcopy.jpg

Guest NeverBeenBetter

there are no viruses on 4chan though... and it's ran by people who have the computer nerd knowledge of about all of us... combined.

The arrows on my keyboard just quit working...

Coincidence?

This happens to me with firefox all the time. To fix it click tools>downloads then close the download box. This clears everything up, although like I said it happens all the time so its just a temporary fix to a small retarded bug.

This happens to me with firefox all the time. To fix it click tools>downloads then close the download box. This clears everything up, although like I said it happens all the time so its just a temporary fix to a small retarded bug.

Sweet. It was the first time that it happened to me and I just rebooted to fix it. I was using my shitty del inspiron 1100 laptop when it happened. Who knew XP pro could run on a Celeron with 256 RAM...

I wouldn't give a shit if i lost it , it would give me a reason to buy a nice new portable PC.