IT'S MA NIGGA GOLD CHAIN, and he loves vandalism

twonpoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure whats going on here but if your serious about wanting an answer that shits garbage.

and i love non graff writer graff if thats what hes supposed to be. like 1 + 1 = 3 in seattle. the homie oaph used to do these human head worm body things around town before he knew what was up. the yard worker(s) that scrawl get a job over panels. etc etc etc.

but that shit up top there is useless.

I just think theres something weird going on today, soo many non writers pickin up paint and doing "stuff" and more now then ever m I seeing it as a funny gesture. Like who can pick up paint and make the funniest hit.

i dont really have a problem with that stuff. caue them kids are shook as fuck when REAL writers are around and its funny to clown them and move in on they girls. its been done. also i respect there natural curiosity, dilinquantism and balls to go out and do it.

but what i DO have a problem with, er not really a problem really. more like advice is, dont try and use graff styles with yer shit cause your just gonna play yerself. stick to being ironic/clever whatever but dont try and rock anything style wise or ill straight hack you to bits or just go straight over you like you never existed.

this gold chain toy, cause thats all he is, is tryin to throw graff styles in the mix. which tells me he's not just an in it for a mintute sarcastic kid. but rather wants to be a writer, takes the time to look at graff, figure out what he likes and bite it albei probably unkowingly to the moral red light of doing so.

therfor, hes a fagget using hipster irony as a cop out for being a toy.

PAY YOUR dues. get dissed. get lined. get bummed out. get BETTER.

hes not doing any of that, and therefor deserves a few less teeth for wiping his ass with graffiti code and culture. fuck fools like this, he woulda been better off painting cock n balls everywhere.

i woulda gave him a pass.

• Like 1

maybe this guy doesn't give a fuck about paying dues, maybe he just grabbed a can and painted the words "GOLD" and "CHAIN" because he thought it was fun.

if it really bothers you i'm sure he wouldn't care if you took 5 hours out of your day to paint some "due paying shit" over it.

is there a pamphlet i was supposed to fill out before i caught my first tag?

• Like 3