Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hotsauceinthedickholewastaken

Bush shakes hands with a Haitan, them wipes it on Clintons shirt

Have you seen how dirty most of the people in that video are? I'd wipe my hands too

That'll be my yearly Crossfire post, see ya next year folks

Ah liberals. So juvenile and trite. Bush wipes off hand grease from a poor ole Haitian on Clinton, *gasp* not that!! Then prior; Obama swats a fly on camera and He is a reflex God!!! Praised for swatting flies proficiently, let's report on it a million times.

-anyone should know that nearly all politicians must and or do carry hand-sanitizer and wipes w/ them at all times.

They're constantly shaking thousands of hands daily. That's health suicide.

They all do it.

Ah liberals. So juvenile and trite. Bush wipes off hand grease from a poor ole Haitian on Clinton, *gasp* not that!! Then prior; Obama swats a fly on camera and He is a reflex God!!! Praised for swatting flies proficiently, let's report on it a million times.

-anyone should know that nearly all politicians must and or do carry hand-sanitizer and wipes w/ them at all times.

They're constantly shaking thousands of hands daily. That's health suicide.

They all do it.

hardly health suicide.

more like strengthening ones immune system.

but back too the point, touching haitian poo fingers are totally cause too wipe your hand on the i-didn't-inhale-guy.

The amount of Race Baiting going on from this is quite amusing [to say the least].

I would do the EXACT same thing.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now