MANE.TFD.BSA. IS. FS. CHI-ROCK Nation.

100%juice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 months later...

Me and mane both took the greyhound down to southern indiana to paint, it was the first time i met him.We were doing whole cars the next night...We ended up sleeping in this hot ass garage in the middle of july...No AC, no breeze....Me and Mane stayed up drinking Natty Ice 40's, i think he only drank like half of his, we book wormed it up that nite, and that dude had me laughing my ass of all nite...I kept trying to go to sleep and he would keep saying funny shit..I remember both of us being mad that it was not a condusive environment to jerk off in, two dudes sleeping 10 feet away and all....I remember unloading the milk crates at the spot the next nite and passing them quickly from the backseat of the ride, i smacked manny on the dome extremely hard with the corner of the milk crate...He didnt make a sound...Had a golf ball size lump on his head the next day......RIP MANESTAR- 1st wholecar memory......

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

One of the most genuine dudes i have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I remember growing up In Logan Square seeing this guy up EVERYWHERE. Street Smackers like woah! When I finally met him he had every right to look down on my Toy ass but he was so down to earth and willing to teach and share anything. He ended up not just being a painting partner but became a true friend to me and a handful of our crew. I will forever remember Manny for his passion of Graffiti, his Originality, his funny ass broken English, but most of all his sincerity as a person. Gone but NEVER forgotten. Mane1

• 1 year later...