FLASH MOBS...

RALPH LAUREN

im not sayin this from a B on B standpoint but rather from a, with that many people getting together from just a fuckin twitter tweet with no affiliation or loyalty to one another, theres gonna be riots that breakout within the riots.

dudes get rowdy, dudes bump into another dudes. fight breaks out. dudes friends jump in. wrong dudes gets punched with nothin to do with said malay. that dudes friends jump in. and repeat, repeat, repeat.

shit the city should almost just annonymously plant these seeds online and rent out the Eagles stadium to keep it contaned and sit ith the press box with a hot dog and a beer.

*edit: how has nobody posted anythin to do with this

l_137294_0080120_67e39848.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're a fucking idiot

idiotic teenagers + black on black crime + acting like animals =/= "public solidarity"

but yeah, if you think it has the "potential to actually be fucking tight" go ahead and join in. get jumped or catch a stray. that shit will be so FUCKIN TIGHT

i was talking more about the flash mob activity, not the silly lil nigs with blackberrys 'taking bats to south street'

and that hipsters cant have this one

was glad i wasn't on south street on saterday as i woulda been hella pissed at all the fucking littlr idiots.. get out my way mother fuckers!..

pittsburgh had some "riots" during the G20 summit.

they used new crowd dispersing weapons..

they had these armored vehicles with huge dish type speakers that would just make really annoying sounds.. the simple sollution was to um, plug yer ears...

the heat blasting thang might be another story...

anyway, fuck these lil teens thinking they're cool cuz they a thousand deep...

well. communities naturally segregate themselves. So if one of these were to

erupt in a white area then white kids are going to twitter and text their white

friends and vise versa.

May not be a good idea to be the only white dude in the middle of a couple

thousand mobbing black teenagers.

Heres how i could see this getting fucked up. Black flash riot the police

break out some tear gas or maybe beat the shit out of some kids, maybe

shoot somebody.

Black community gets mad. Saying hold up... white kids doing this shit too. So

you arrest them and shoot us?

Hey man, like it or not that movie is a good example of what can happen with generations of oppression.

Not so much a new york thing but I'm not so sure how I'd react to my grandfathers fathers being slaves or havin crosses burnt on there lawns or hung or whatever else.

Unfortunatly a horrible comparison I give give that hit way to close to home happened this week to my family.

My cousin, a 19 y/o tiny cute quite cousin decided to flag a cab down in vancouver after work rather than walk at night 4 or 5 blocks to her apartment.

East indian male 20 something cab driver picks her up. Apon getting in she was punched square in the face knocked partially unconcious and driven 45 minutes away and dragged into a house where another east indian male. In his 40's was waiting and they raped her. Repeadly. For 3 fucking hours. Then dropped her off a short distance away.

Some of the worst news iv ever had to awake to.

Now even me. A pretty even keeled dude with really no major discriminations found myself, obviously angry, painting an entire race with hate.

The hate hasn't gone away for the individuals or what happened to my innocent fucking cousin. But you have to be carefull not turning a horrible act done by a person or persons into painting an entire race for there actions.

Its normal in life and a major part of human nature to have some discriminations. In fact those discriminations weather they be on a culture, group or anything else may help keep you aware and on your toes. But you have to be carefull walking that line to not cross it.

Otherwise your just gonna end up an angry sociopath that can do nothing in life but hate.

And that'll hold you back.

*edit: reguarding 'do the right thing making people mad.

Ralph

the picture in the article you linked showed almost all black people

but when I saw this shit on the news recently, I saw all young white kids.

I'm confused...I guess the demographic changes based on who does the "tweeting?"

i wasn't there.

all the footage i saw / pictures, portrayed the crowd as black.

in this city, if it were whites/asians/or Latinos, u would know...

they protect the blacks here.

in fact i seen a guy on the news tryin to say this isnt a racial event and that all the whites gathered when we won the world series. truth behind that...

#1 yes the majority was white, but it was real fuckin far from 100% white, in fact id say it was barely 60%, lots of blacks, latino, asian, indian, ect...

#2 its the first fuckin championship this starved city has seen since 1983, of course shit is gonna get wild.

#3 there is a difference between drunks meeting up 2 celebrate and kids meeting up 2 destroy...

well. communities naturally segregate themselves. So if one of these were to

erupt in a white area then white kids are going to twitter and text their white

friends and vise versa.

May not be a good idea to be the only white dude in the middle of a couple

thousand mobbing black teenagers.

Heres how i could see this getting fucked up. Black flash riot the police

break out some tear gas or maybe beat the shit out of some kids, maybe

shoot somebody.

Black community gets mad. Saying hold up... white kids doing this shit too. So

you arrest them and shoot us?

BAGSY,

u cant predict the future.

fact is. here in philly. all these mobs have been black.

its not a race thing. its reality.

if a white guy got caught in the middle of one, in this city, and it got violent, i could easily c him gettin stomped to death.

in fact in this most recent one they stomped some young italian kid for tryin to defend his families pizza shop. luckily the owners were able to pull him in2 the shop and lock the doors before they crushed his skull.

BAGSY,

u cant predict the future.

fact is. here in philly. all these mobs have been black.

its not a race thing. its reality.

if a white guy got caught in the middle of one, in this city, and it got violent, i could easily c him gettin stomped to death.

in fact in this most recent one they stomped some young italian kid for tryin to defend his families pizza shop. luckily the owners were able to pull him in2 the shop and lock the doors before they crushed his skull.

these arent real flash mobs. this is simply a bunch of teenagers causing trouble. they just use the internet to round up mass amounts of people. philly has had this prob for alike a year now.

i walked into a flash mob a few months ago and it was a tribute to janet jackson. mob did some dances and then janet showed up on this balcony. you can tell this was staged. and i saw janet for the 3rd time