FLASH MOBS...

RALPH LAUREN

PHILLY has been prone to these lately. I don't know if they are popular else-were, but a recent trend here has them breaking out about 3 times a month with each one becoming progressively worse in nature.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/inq_ed_board/88849887.html

philly . com article^^

BASICALLY, via twitter or internet social websites, thousands of kids gather together in one location to create a flash mob. In philly, most people have guns, and most people are racist. So these gatherings will turn ugly and no doubt eventually cost people their lives. The media in this city wich is 1000% democratic does not want to make this a race issue. And the mayor is also doing everything he can to duck that allegation...

YOUR THOUGHTS...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ it depends how many women decide to do it in the underwear i suppose...

i remember seeing footage of one where loadsa folk went into a small sofa shop sat down took off one shoe and they all had to pretend that the shoe was their phone...

now they're mainly used by a phone company for piss poor cheap as fuck adverts

0815081807a.jpg.894b050bc47fe170172c74bbdfbbdb20.jpg

if there was a real rush of zerglings, thatd be awesome because i think theyre all like the size of great danes, if not more

Hell yeah son. Shit would be waaaaay harder than a zombie apocalpyse. They are way stronger and faster and more blood thirsty than zombies.

This thread is now about surviving a real life zerg rush. Best hope you got your siege tanks deployed.

Hell yeah son. Shit would be waaaaay harder than a zombie apocalpyse. They are way stronger and faster and more blood thirsty than zombies.

This thread is now about surviving a real life zerg rush. Best hope you got your siege tanks deployed.

i imagine itd be insanely hard /nh because of the way they look. when theyre not alligned to the boundaries of the game, they look like they can jump like fleas & do insane shit, just like how hydras would actually use their claws if they existed. which they probably do somewhere far as fuck away

nuts. shits gonna pop off somewhere sometime if it already hasnt no doubt.

one thing on the flip side is the fact that the number of police patrolling the internet is growing rapidly by the day. shitll turn into back in the 90's with rave party locations and get shut down before they start, accept but under wayyy more scrutany because of the possibilty of serious fuckin shit goin down.

there will be stiff penalties to the ring leaders of this stuff, tho. it doesnt take a genious to figure out how not to leave a trail.

im curious if the people attending/heading this stuff are straight fuckin like extreme activists or if there just seein how big they can grow whatever it is there organizing without borders or a care. if thousands are showing up you gotta think only a hundread or so are really willing to go to jail over it. and they prolly should.

i dunno. shits a fine line between freedom of speech/action and straight anarchy.

i sure wouldnt wanna be living next to one of these gathering spots. who the fuck knows what the fuck is liable to happen, next thing you know your car is destroyed and yer house burnt down er some shit. maybe riot cops roll in and dudes disperse and start tryin to bust into houses to hide out er some shit.

when yer talkin thousands of people anything can happen.

shit even here in vancouver during the olympics walking down granville street at night where they figured there was like 60,000 during the second week as fun as it was there definatly was an air of "damn dude shit could straight pop the fuck off right now and aint nothin could stop it"

could thing caanda won gold in hockey, ha. seriously.

im curious if the people attending/heading this stuff are straight fuckin like extreme activists or if there just seein how big they can grow whatever it is there organizing without borders or a care. if thousands are showing up you gotta think only a hundread or so are really willing to go to jail over it. and they prolly should.

you're giving these little ghetto pieces of shit way too much credit. these are ignorant little animals, not teens, and not people. exterminate them all.

that's not a flash mob

what the olympics? naw not at all. in fact quite the opposite, shit was a celebration. but what im saying is when there are crazy numbers of people around. anything is possible.

when you talkin thousands of dudes all down to fuck shit up. its goin down, it will get dispursed. but 100 cops against a couple thousand rioters aint shit.

thats what im thinkin, but sooner or later one will jump off.

slightly related - i was watching one of those shows on future weapons & shit (the stuff they feel comfortable with releasing anyway). soon enough (if they havent already), they will start producing this tank with a dish on top for riots... this fucker emits high heat & is intended to supress/disperse any riot situations, along with a variety of other new methods including sound, nauseating vision, etc...

i still hold some faith that crime will remain ahead of the game, but still worry for it all

oh lawd

i dont think we should let 'hipsters' get any recognition for something that has the potential to actually be fuckin tight.

phillys got it right

on some public solidarity / show of force kinda shit

you're a fucking idiot

idiotic teenagers + black on black crime + acting like animals =/= "public solidarity"

but yeah, if you think it has the "potential to actually be fucking tight" go ahead and join in. get jumped or catch a stray. that shit will be so FUCKIN TIGHT