Husband busts a nut on cold fish wife - goes to jail

autoteller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Not being married, I really can't speak on this, but I have heard that after marriage the sexual energy tends to go stale. That's why I'll be investing in a robot sex toy that will talk dirty to me like Stephen Hawkins reading Penthouse Forum.

ok yknow, my parents got real upset many many years ago when my half-sister married a guy in a wheelchair (who couldn't function sexually). their point was that sex was the thing that continued to hold them together. it was fuckin weird to find out that much about how my parents felt about sex, and that they still did it a lot, but i was an adult. they seemed like they knew wtf they were talking about too, since they stayed married until death. bottom line, they said sex was THE MOST important part of marriage.

and just a few months ago, my half sis filed for divorce.

all that said, imo, a person better marry their sexual match, whether it be nympho or ice princess, or it'll be curtains