i wanna see the JUNK in yer TRUNK /no scat plz

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Oh dayyyum. Score. Only return iv ever gotten was onna wayyy smaller scale but was a weird feeling when I did.

Being a 30 year old straight bomber my entire life from like 12 on over the years iv had like 8 gazallion markers takin at the doors and /or inside the club from me.

I was with a very well known hip hop, icon really, entering said club on his list. Had a camera with me. In the cam bag I tucked a pilot away innit.

As I got searched and they found it and confisgated it I played sheep and played the "its for ____ ____" " for autographs' card.

Bouncers didn't bite.

Whatever, no big.

As were kickin it in the headliner room backstage with him n everyone gettin loaded bouncer walks in, pilot in hand walks straight to me and coughs it up with a "sorry man" as he handed it over.

My brainfroze for a minute then burst out laughing thinking about having soooooo many takin from me and not only did I get this one back but it came with an apology.

I then proceeded to nail the. Wall as soon as the bouncer turned to walk out :)

Side note: burn on me. Kut master kurt was in there without me knowing it and was like all super friendly after I hit up "hey mind if I use that"

I was like ya for sure. Handed it to him, payed enough attention to see what he wrote was toy and didn't even read it. He handed it back to me, and I'm never a dick about graffiti but for some reason I barely aknowledged him when he gave it back.

Then during the show when I went back to get a beer out of the firdge they stock in there I read it. Kut master kurt. Haha.

After the show when we were all gettin wasted groping bitches and dudes I was with are signing autographs I said to him short n sweet "didn't know dude!" He wasn't interested in furthering the convo LOL.

hurr_train.jpg