i wanna see the JUNK in yer TRUNK /no scat plz

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought it was gonna be a supercalafragalistic boombox subwoofer blastastical thread full of bass tapes and 12's, im glad its not. my shits pretty clean. but ill be curious to see other peoples.

trunks are kinda like a guys purse, accept if guys nowadays didnt wear purses. so i guess seeing as some do trunks are like a dudes trunk.

but ill see what people post up anyways. and yo what the fuck i thought you was in socal why you need snow chains sonnn.

i thought this thread was going to be about showing what is in your junk drawer that everyone has

i was gonna make that thread about it too but didn't think anyone would participate

i can't show mine but my jeep's hatch is always clean, so not even worth the photo

My trunk has all kinds of random cans of paint, cups, shirts, sneakers etc etc scattered throughout it, that are mostly covered in light blue bucket paint from the last time I did a roller and din't secure the top back on the can properly.

Only things I really care about/use in there are my basketball and my playing sneakers, plus I have a Lincoln LS so my battery is in the trunk, next to the spare time

bunch of random car parts brakes/calipers etc.

200tvdh.jpg

But heres what's in my hood ;)

epis7c.jpg

LS non vtec? Or Zc?

I got some mint SI seats front and back!$150

I use to have a 91....13.57@103mph

LS block/gsr heads and 100shot zex dry kit!

Props on still pushing one in2010, i crash my 4years ago:(

plus I have a Lincoln LS so my battery is in the trunk, next to the spare time

ahhh ha. dope dope. forgot about that sheeeit. i used to rock a black on black Ls years ago. i had an '02 from like 2004-2006. loved that car. you got good taste son, them things is slick. and white boy steezy. i rocked hid lights up in that bitch when they first dropped to.no rims kept it stock, classy. but chrome looks bangin on them fo sho.

youd get an insta prop on the whip but im outty till tomorrow.