Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Hackers, Glitchers, You Get Stabbed. CS

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/03/22/cheaters-brain-stabbed-in-wallhack-brawl/

A gamer accused of cheating in a net café game of CounterStrike narrowly escaped death after irate players skewered his head on a knife.

The incident began in a net café in China?s northern province of Jilin, when a group of youths apparently noticed a 17-year-old boy they had been playing CounterStrike with had been cheating by using a ?wallhack? to allow himself to see through walls. An argument began and a fight broke out outside the café. During the fight the cheater hada 30cm knife thrust into his left temple, with the blade only being stopped by the other side of his skull.

His assailants fled the scene after inflicting this injury, and he was quickly taken to hospital in an ambulance, still remaining conscious. Doctors decided to operate immediately.

CLICK THE LINK FOR AWESOME X-RAY.

here, lemme help your thread out:

64939__468x_cheaters-never-prosper-.jpg

*edit: i was in homedepot yesterday and the place had no debit over a hundread or any credit card sales allowed. there were no phone lines operating and no online capabilities. they were telling people as you walked in the system had been sabotaged.

turned out the place was heisted its copper wire running under the ground which happened to be its phone lines. it shut all there shit down hah. a little different than this story obviously but reminded me of what they were sayin as i walked in about "sabotage"

figured the phone lines had been compramised for debit/credi transaction info.

• Like 1

Same kind of thing happened a few blocks from my place like 6 years ago.

Buncha Korean dudes merked some other Korean dude because he was aim botting or some shit.

Makes me feel like my mw2 rage isn't all that badd.

Wallhacking aim botting are some seriously awesome shit. It works best when you spam the mic with annoying shit.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BOATS N HOES again

HAHA FUCKING WALLHACKERS they should just set up a real life counter strike game to create a population control device in asia

Damn.... I wonder what them fools were tellin em as they fucked his dome peice with that knife...

Prolly somethin like....

"WHAT YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME FOOL!!!

they should just set up a real life counter strike game to create a population control device in asia

you're really on to something here

i'm almost positive that thousands of heads would come in non-stop voluntarily ready to play even if there were no prize or anything for the winner

Think twice about cheating on CS

BOOM HEADSHOT

It was probably FPS Doug.

they really should remake it because the fanbase is so huge, i was raised on that and team fortress

Man stabs and kills 6 students in eastern China

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100323/ap_on_re_as/as_china_students_killed;_ylt=AlRKUpb5lZ.qwFwhrQndpWIBxg8F;_ylu=X3oDMTJ1cmp1OTQ4BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwMzIzL2FzX2NoaW5hX3N0dWRlbnRzX2tpbGxlZARwb3MDNARzZWMDeW5fcGFnaW5hdGVfc3VtbWFyeV9saXN0BHNsawNtYW5zdGFic2FuZGs-

23 mins ago

BEIJING – A state news agency says a man has stabbed and killed six pupils at a school in Fujian province in eastern China.

The Xinhua report says seven other students were wounded in the knife attack and taken to a hospital. It did not immediately give any other details.

The man was reported to have been screaming "Me no likey tight pant faggot hackers, I kiww you all!!"

th_0709080429.jpg.1158335fa567ce0061bfd070c50130b0.jpg

th_1001080320.jpg.a75995095500aba9684f80849add181e.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now