the official death of autotune

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i thought it was funny how the size of Jay-Z's ego actually thought he could kill autotune with his 'Death of track. and im an old school jay fan(dead presidents etc) and just give him a pass nowadays do to the money. i was in new york while it dropped and actually was listening to hot 97 the first time it was played. flex was sayin "get ready we about to drop the biggest cut of all time" etc etc etc leading up ot the first drop.

i then witnessed first hand the power of payoffs to major music stations like whoa, without even knowing/thinking it even happened.

they played that song at least 5 times an hour that night including a set where they literally just beat juggled the track and mixed it INTO ITSELF for like 45 FUCKING MINUTES. and minimaly 3 times an/hr the following days. he even drops hot 97 in the song.

its fucking brainwashing and it should be illegal. they looped it over and over and over again and it dont help the cut is the most hypnotizing hook out and realisticly did NOTHING to curb autotune in general.

boooouuuuurnnns.

i wonder how much cake he dropped into the station for that kinda play, like personal fucking cheques to the station and each dj on air. i was in awe how brutally bold it was.

after that some of the shit he does i find absolutely arrogent to no end and my once almost forcefielded respect i gave to him almost unquestioned has started to fade.

even just little lines like "shit i made the yankee cap more famous than a yankee can" is so disrespectful and rediculous he should be shamed. are you joking me? your now putting yourselfs status above the fucking NEW YORK YANKEE organization?!?! like whaaaaaaat. probably the most historied franchise in all of professional sports ever? period? with some of the greatest sports stars ever? period?

fuck off.

and double burn on you there Labron aint never gonna sign with yer mockery of a basketball team.

i thought it was funny how the size of Jay-Z's ego actually thought he could kill autotune with his 'Death of track. and im an old school jay fan(dead presidents etc) and just give him a pass nowadays do to the money. i was in new york while it dropped and actually was listening to hot 97 the first time it was played. flex was sayin "get ready we about to drop the biggest cut of all time" etc etc etc leading up ot the first drop.

i then witnessed first hand the power of payoffs to major music stations like whoa, without even knowing/thinking it even happened.

they played that song at least 5 times an hour that night including a set where they literally just beat juggled the track and mixed it INTO ITSELF for like 45 FUCKING MINUTES. and minimaly 3 times an/hr the following days. he even drops hot 97 in the song.

its fucking brainwashing and it should be illegal. they looped it over and over and over again and it dont help the cut is the most hypnotizing hook out and realisticly did NOTHING to curb autotune in general.

boooouuuuurnnns.

i wonder how much cake he dropped into the station for that kinda play, like personal fucking cheques to the station and each dj on air. i was in awe how brutally bold it was.

after that some of the shit he does i find absolutely arrogent to no end and my once almost forcefielded respect i gave to him almost unquestioned has started to fade.

even just little lines like "shit i made the yankee cap more famous than a yankee can" is so disrespectful and rediculous he should be shamed. are you joking me? your now putting yourselfs status above the fucking NEW YORK YANKEE organization?!?! like whaaaaaaat. probably the most historied franchise in all of professional sports ever? period? with some of the greatest sports stars ever? period?

fuck off.

and double burn on you there Labron aint never gonna sign with yer mockery of a basketball team.

YOUR TAKING SHIT WAY TO LITERALLY. HIS YANKEE LINE IS A BOAST, YOU KNOW, LIKE HOW MC'ing FIRST STARTED, HE AINT REALLY MEAN IT, BUT IT'S COCKY AS HELL AND WORKS FOR THE MUSIC. IN REAL LIFE HE AINT FEELIN HIMSELF LIKE THAT.

CHILL OUT.

AUTO TUNE IS WACK.

• 3 weeks later...

Stromectol Dosierung!

STROMECTOL* (Ivermectin) is a semisynthetic, stromectol overnight anthelmintic agent for oral administration. Ivermectin is derived from the avermectins,stromectol lice, a class of highly active broad-spectrum, anti-parasitic agents isolated from the fermentation products of Streptomyces avermitilis. Ivermectin is a mixture containing at least 90% 5-O-demethyl-22,23-dihydroavermectin A1a and less than 10% 5-O-demethyl-25-de(1-methylpropyl)-22,23-dihydro-25-(1-methylethyl)avermectin A1a, stromectol in United States, generally referred to as 22,23-dihydroavermectin B1a and B1b, or H2B1a and H2B1b, respectively. The respective empirical formulas are C48H74O14 and C47H72O14, with molecular weights of 875.10 and 861.07, respectively. The structural formulas are: Component B1a, R = C2H5 Component B1b, R = CH3 Ivermectin is a white to yellowish-white, stromectol in France, nonhygroscopic, crystalline powder with a melting point of about 155°C. It is insoluble in water but is freely soluble in methanol and soluble in 95% ethanol. STROMECTOL is available in 3-mg tablets containing the following inactive ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, stromectol online, magnesium stearate, butylated hydroxyanisole, and citricacid powder (anhydrous).

Tags:for stromectol, stromectol in United States, stromectol 3