epic battle: CAKE vs. PIE

watson

is it really that fucking hard to understand hybrids. cause thats what is being discussed here, hybrids.

the dominant gene takes over and lays claim.

is a doggy door actually a door? no its a mud flap. but we call it a door anyways.

its not really codominance either...

more like incomplete dominance.

genetics saggin wonk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not really codominance either...

more like incomplete dominance.

genetics saggin wonk

i'm calling epistatic oligogenics on this one. lolzercopterzksdvkjsv

and apple pie IS pretty goddamn amazing

i like it with a top crust and ice cream

Yeah, I wouldn't have a clue what cheese cake has in it or if it rises, I was making all that shit up. Never seen one without a crust either.

Still fucking cake though!!!:D :D :D

cheese_cake_sauce.jpg

305670-ref-cheese-cake.jpg

202674_f520.jpg

Cheese-Cake-Duet.jpg

09_23_11---Cheese-Cake_web.jpg

Mango_Cheese_Cake.jpg

cold-set-raspberry-cheesecake.jpg

cheese%20cake.jpg

Pretty sure I'm going to be eating some cheese CAKE at some stage today......

• Like 1

if cheesecake were dark in color, say that of chocolate. there would be no discussion. they would be classified as cake without opposition.

think about all them hella rich tasting high end desert cakes. alot of em are pretty much just mad dense mouse's. and how different is the very dense almost custard like filling on a cheesecake compared with that of a dense mouselike texture of said cake(s)... not very.

in essence, a pie. is a desert formed of a flakey pastry like crust, often on both top and bottom, ceneterd with a variety of soft fillings.

where as a cake, is a much broader larger animal, and in fact. one could. in fact ill be the first to coin it. one WILL say that the cake. is a family rather than a speciman.

and one could, and would also contess, that a pie. falls under just that, a FORM of cake.

so how you like them apples? a pie, IS. a cake. as cakes, are a very wide variety of many differnt forms of deserts all emulating from a few specifics found thruought them all.

pie = cake

discussion over. thread closed. champion crowned and in the great words of Cake Vader to Pie Skywalker:

LUKE. I AM YOUR MUTHERFUCKING FATHER.

I'm stoned like an unfaithful Afghani woman, and wandered into this thread for the first time.

I'd like it if that bracket allowed me to sample everything on it while I filled it out. Either way, carrot cake v. lemon meringue and I can't decide for the life of me.

/Coolstorybronodrugtalkfuckoff

Also, is there anything COS won't type a motherfucking dissertation about?

Whether Cheese Cake is a pie or a cake...it still wins no matter what. It still would of won if it were on the pie side.

I didnt read the last few pages...Im commenting from page 5 which is where I last left off.

Its always a laugh as well to see all the certain subjects that can go on forever on the Ontz

i have no clue what dissertation means but dessert is spelled with an 'e rather than an 'i

It's the term that's used for the really long papers people usually write to earn their PhD. I'm pretty sure the people who have to read those glaze over after a few lines too.

Still, I can't knock your attention to detail when it comes to the subject of dessert.

Yep, deciding between carrot and lemon meringue would also leave me curled up in fetal position on the floor crying for mama. It'd be like dividing by zero...

Although a good carrot cake with some awesome cream cheese icing....no contest.

Now wait...is cream cheese and cheese or is it cream? lolz

• 3 months later...

I've been meaning to post this for some time now...bumping for pie this time.

EASTER PIE

IMG_7340.jpg?t=1278473653

This fucking monster calls for 28 eggs, (cooked into it and also in hard boiled form), something like 5 different

cheeses, sopressata, prosciutto, salami, italian sausage, and a shit load of other artery hardenening delights.

Each piece has something like 1400 calories a piece. Italian Cathloics made this to make up for the lack of protein during lent.

I'm happy to have this in the fam as tradition.

Swampy...mio fratello...are you aware of this?