Paintball

DjKeNNyKiLoz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ego%2010%201.jpg

Different color though.

I also have two '07s, one '08, a SL8R, and an '09. All egos.... If anyone is interested, I'm looking to sell them all except for the '10...

They are all in good condition, I also have a tonne of other paintball gear (loaders, jerseys, barrels, whatever)... If you are interested send me a PM... I'll take trades for paint and other graff'ndance supplies.... No food stamps.

ego09couch.jpg

ego09fridge.jpg

Planet Eclipse "Pink Lady" EGO9. I got it shortly after they were released, and it's the best paintball marker I've ever owned. I've been a tournament paintball player for 4 years now, paintball player for 7 total.

I've got so much gear around my house, it's not even funny (Dye Rotor, Crossfire HPA tank, pads, pods, pod packs, jerseys, pants, etc.).

what would you trade for your least valuable gun?

not lookin to start playing playing but i could use a paintball gun...

If you're referring to me, I only have my EGO9, pictured above, and it's not for sale or trade. I could help you find a decent marker if you want though. Not sure if you've heard of PbNation or not, but if you have, look me up there, and PM me; IonFreak111.

EDIT: All of Vossy's markers are pretty valuable, and they're going to be pretty pricey. Just a heads up.

If you're referring to me, I only have my EGO9, pictured above, and it's not for sale or trade. I could help you find a decent marker if you want though. Not sure if you've heard of PbNation or not, but if you have, look me up there, and PM me; IonFreak111.

EDIT: All of Vossy's markers are pretty valuable, and they're going to be pretty pricey. Just a heads up.

my bad, i was talking to vossy and yall both posted similar markers.

and i know they are gonna be pricey, im counting on trading for paint and shit haha

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...