To Be the King(or queen) 0f Insults

i'moffthywallz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

manny-pacquiao_1596545c.jpg

For those who insult Clottey, let us see you fight Pacquiao

Monday, March 15, 2010

By Kofi

I am disgusted by the articles insulting Joshua Clottey’s performance against Manny Pacquiao.

It is easy for those who never fought a day in their life to criticize a person who puts his life on the line in the ring.

If you know boxing, you know Clottey’s style, he is a chess player, he waits for opening and times his shots well.

When he did throw punches he landed, he was able to damage Pacquiao’s face. Clottey was more accurate with his punches than Pacquiao.

For all of those who say Clottey just fought to survive or for a paycheck, how about you go in there to fight Manny Pacquiao?

I know many of you will not last the first round if Pacquiao threw those fast powerful combos at you. Clottey’s defense allowed him to last 12 rounds without a mark on his face.

Pacquiao is not a guy you trade punches with, if you trade with him, he will always get the better of you and knock you out.

Clottey knew if he trade with Pacquiao, he will be knocked out, he was preparing to use his game plan, but he never expect that Pacquiao will be so aggressive and never get tired in there.

Joshua’s defense must be praised because Manny Pacquiao threw plenty of punches but nothing was able to hit Clottey clean.

Boxing is a sport. Not every fight will be a brawl, there is a science to boxing that only the real fans can appreciate. The main goal is to hit and not be hit.

Show some respect to Joshua Clottey, he did his best, but a better man won.

really? cause i had ur mom ur sister and ur grandma taking turns sucking me off and all 3 of sucked really hard!!:scrambled:

oh word. i was on a g5 with your mother and eva longoria having a threesome with body chocolate and whips and shit. later over an afternoon drink your mother and i discussed the concern she has for your 14 yr old comebacks and how you wont stop wearing chunky skateshoes and cargo pants. she says your bedroom is like walking through a time machine to 2001

oh word. i was on a g5 with your mother and eva longoria having a threesome with body chocolate and whips and shit. later over an afternoon drink your mother and i discussed the concern she has for your 14 yr old comebacks and how you wont stop wearing chunky skateshoes and cargo pants. she says your bedroom is like walking through a time machine to 2001

fucker you good at this? :(

any1 top this?:)

ok..........thanks mom

Isn't this supposed to be a thread about come backs? All you've got is thanks mom??!!

Wow, you REALLY suck at this.

Oh, and BTW, when you tried to neg prop me you gave me positive props instead..., thanks! And trying to neg me whilst saying that you don't care is kind of contradictory. The fact that you tried to neg me shows me that you DO care, a lot and that U definitely MAD!!

Good times. :cool:

ok what is this and where can i find the youtube video? :lol:

Looks like a part of a CT hostage rescue drill that went wrong. I'd say the bang was not meant to go off when the dude smashed the window like that. Some one should have been coming along after him with flash bangs, smoke, ladder, whatever their drill called for. They will need a mop and bucket instead now!