Drunk/High food Appreciation Thread

Earthworm Jim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol wut?

anyway...

whataburger_hbcb.jpg

honey butter chicken biscuit combo from whataburger. when high/drunk it is the most blissful piece of fucking magic. if you live in the south and havent eaten it you are FUCKED up

that looks like a little piece of heaven right theree...cant waitt to get down to one of those whataburgers again soon :yum:

I don't drink or smoke weed at all anymore, but I feel like I should contribute. If you ever been to jail then you know how to make bomb ass spreads. So when you're on the outs, get high and go to the store, or sober I don't give a fuck, and go get a bunch of potatoes and shit for a base. Chop that shit up and make hash browns. add eggs, cheese, hamburger, hot sauce, vegetables, and a bunch of other random shit and you'll be content. I am the spread fuckin' master.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

^ logical but gross.

hungover:

main_courses_mexican_chiliques_rojas_300x450.jpg

drunk:

70354_22c14983_417d_449a_912b_a3dfaedd8ac3.jpg

high:

0907p17f-peanut-butter-sandwich-l.jpg?400:400

always with 1 entire banana (pause). blending peanut butter and banana with vanilla ice cream is also acceptable.

---

earlier this year my girl took me to pf changs. we were really high and ordered the kung pao scallops. it was one of the best things that i have ever tasted.

/coolstorybro.