vagina hair

publicenemyno.3

hairy vagina: yay or nay?  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

my girlfriend is Finnish and has the softest skin ever. She says it's a Finn thing, but she also says that they smack birch branches against their skin, in Finland, to make it soft. I doubt that works.

Black girls probably do have that problem. But they spend mad money on hair and skin products to fix these sort of things.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trim my shit with an electric razor, you can adjust the length it takes off too, thank you Brook stone.

One of my ex's liked it shaved, nuts and all. My current girl likes it with hair, she said it looks weird shaved. That ex is also a psycho, so I'm guessing most normal girls like cocks with pubes.

Usually before I go in I bust out a little shampoo bottle I got in my bathroom and freshen up the business so when she gets down there it smells like fruits, I also throw flavored lube on that shit so its like sucking on something edible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebradrips (View Original Post)

but bald down there on a male is geee-ross.

not all females would agree with you here.

i agree. bald dudes are weird. trimming is perfectly fine. imagining a dude saving himself is pretty hilarious.

I don't like anything near my ass hole, I just know if you don't keep the hair in there under control the shit will get crazy and you'd never even know. That stinky ass hair hangs out while you push logs of shit through it all day.

There was a time in my life I hated all women for no reason, it was like a drunken idea that they were all a bunch of slores, so I stopped trimming my ass hair and let that shit get disgusting, and any pig who dared cross Manutes drunken piece of shit dick got the worst show of their lives. I'm cool now though.

fact:

most females would rather lick hairless assholes than hairy assholes.

so if you want your salad tossed by your lady keep the asshole hairless.

if any woman thinks i'm shaving or waxing my ring piece then they're pissin' in the wind...

then again i do not care for my farter to be tongued...

Yeah, I'm definitely down for licking a girl's ass, but she better stay the fuck away from mine.

I'm honestly shocked by how many people on here are OK with a hairy box. I don't know a single guy who is into that, and I've only encountered one of them in my life, so I'm gonna chalk this up as yet another instance where people on the oontz are just way different from everyone I know IRL.