vagina hair

publicenemyno.3

hairy vagina: yay or nay?  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every girl I've ever been with has shaved as well, though there was ONE time a bitch had a God damn comb over of a pussy. That shit almost made me puke, and she was actually good looking too. At 3 am I got up to "take a piss" kicked my friend passed out on the living room floor, snuck out, and drove from Boston back to Providence still hammered and sexually frustrated as fuck.

Horrible experience.

A little bit is OK though, some times.

i remember the first time feeling a shaved pussy when i was like 14 on the skytrain(vancouvers subway)

fingerbanging some chick we had met earlier and got wasted with.

i was fuckin baffled as i was fingering her cause she had stuble, i was fuckin baffled and insta bonerfied. i swear my eyes musta been poppin out my head. and my dick poppin out my pants.

did i mention i was baffled

baffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffledbaffled

how i wrote that word twice in the same sentance and prolly havnt said it in 15 yrs im not sure.

<---wookie pussy FTW

All hoes I've hit shaved bald = skanky, real women keep a little grass on the lawn.

As long as the lawn isn't overgrown like full blown Jungle status I'm good.

Who the fuck wants to grind their entire face and nuts off with piznute stubble.

Gimme that beuwshhhh!

ideally, shaven/waxed and fresh out the bath or shower.

i'm going to have my wife get her stuff laser removed. win for me.

the first girl i went down on had a jungle bush, if she went to a nude beach people would have thought she was wearing a wool bikini, shit was so thick/big. it was awful. i hated it. it took a while for me to be okay with giving oral again after that, was pulling hair out of my teeth for days....

you know, it isn't like im from a crazy older generation than any of you (26) but i have yet to meet a girl my age that waxes that shit bald. younger girls yeah, but not all of them.

i much prefer hair on a pussy, that way when they are sitting on my face i can breathe. when the shit is freshly waxed it's like a god damn suction cup and i gotta gasp for air every 30 seconds. bullshit son.

stop crying about hair in your mouths, what kind of men are you that you are crying about some hair in your mouth? really?

• Like 1