vagina hair

publicenemyno.3

hairy vagina: yay or nay?  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hair = sweat = stink

actually hair pulls the sweat from her body and helps eliminate odor as well as keeping germs from entering the body, as in vagina.

so technically a shaved beaver will be dirtier than a natural or trimmed one.

** oh and all you who never had an unshaved jine arent getting laid for shit..

Personal favorite is waxed down low next to the labia with a full neat mound of pubic hair.

Fully waxed feels pedo especially on skinny females.

But really who gives a shit.

How are you gonna say "feels pedo."

The only thing that makes it pedo is if you're imagining it be, which is the creepiest shit ever.

God damn, morton.

Perhaps there is a better word choice to illustrate what it is that I was speaking to. I appreciate a little upkeep but the fully waxed does not sit well with me. Perhaps my opinion on this matter is skewed as my only experience with the fully waxed was with a woman who was quite skinny and looked remarkably young, like getting carded for cigarettes at age 24 type.

Keep in mind that the fully waxed trend is also relatively new.

you just put it on right after you shave and then in the morning after you shower for the next few days.

no bumps or itchiness, smooth as a baby's behind.

and yo...my dude would never in a million years do this.

but if i found out he was making appointments to get his dickhair waxed i'd be bummed.

trim it, for god's sake wash it, even shampoo it if you must, but bald down there on a male is geee-ross.

trimmed works...i honestly wouldnt go for the 'waxed' look on a man -maybe just the principle of him going in and getting it done would wierd me out. i know what we go thru, and i could never imagine a man assuming the position for a wax job....thats just my girl's business card...she'll wax anything

but bald down there on a male is geee-ross.

I'm bald down there once every couple of weeks. I don't think it's gross. I think it looks clean, and actually IS clean. I'm obsessed with hygiene, though.

And I don't know why you people claim that shaving it is painful. I have never experienced any grow back pain, nor have I had an ingrown hair in that region, or anywhere, for that matter.

Oh yeah, I'm also that guy that uses Japanese Cherry Blossom and Enchanted Orchid on my body all the time. I love having that feminine smell, then putting on some cologne.

Can you tell I'm lonely? lol