vagina hair

publicenemyno.3

hairy vagina: yay or nay?  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me gay for leaving a girl in bed cause her pussy had a comb over?? Suck a dick faggot. I'm sorry but that's gross. You people that actually like hairy pussy in your mouth are out of your minds. Pubes in the mouth?!? Why!?!?!

There was one other girl I just remembered had trimmed her shit but she told me she was getting it waxed the next day, cause she felt obligated to tell me what I was in for, cause even she knew it was fucking gross.

No bush FTW.

ppl on the internet gonna be fussy one way or the other but lets be honest, take what we get and dont care. sept for trannys n brehdas. if u disagree u straight up bum boy

Secondly, my man above here only "takes what he can get" cause his face probably looks like a foot that stepped in cow shit.

a girl with a bush makes me feel like an explorer, a spelunker or a deep sea diver.

I have to enter the unknown and hope that I have enough air to make it back alive.

but once i venture in and find my way its like i've discovered a pink pearl

the shaved bush is basically like walking through the desert trying to avoid cactus

theres no mystery in that.:p

• Like 1

I need a girl to shave their pussy, I can't deal with a hairy box. And before you guys start with the "Please, you would fuck anyways, don't gimme that blah blah", I HAVE actually stopped and not fucked a bitch after reaching down her pants and feeling hair, that shit honestly repulsed me.

A little stubble I can deal with no problem, but I honestly would prefer bald 100 times out of 100.

shaving is reallllly bad for your nether regions. dont let your girl shave...she's going to get ingrown hairs.

My ex shaved basically her whole body, box included, every single day for pretty much the whole year and a half we were together, and never had an ingrown hair issue.

Maybe she should teach classes? Haha

ive always had the pleasure of dealin with a shaved pussy. there have been a few times where they let it grow out a bit and i didnt mind that at all. the few times ive dealt with a hairy pussy it was weird only in that it was different. as long as it doesnt smell its all good.