vagina hair

publicenemyno.3

hairy vagina: yay or nay?  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so, the other day i'm showering with my girl getting ready to go out and it occurs to me, i really don't mind if she doesn't shave her vag. since we started dating, she's kept things pretty clean down there but as long as it's not a fucking jungle, it's not a big deal. i told her if she didn't want to, she didn't have to. this could backfire and i might find myself in a tangled web of blond pubes in a month but i'm pretty sure she has enough self-respect to keep things under control.

so what do y'all think? is a hairy vag a dealbreaker? do some of you even enjoy the sight of hairy pussy? i know the vintage women thread is pretty popular and none of those broads shave.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be the first to say hairy bush is fine. sorry but actually bald is a deal breaker for me.

i know i'm in the minority on this one

if you expect women to shave then you should shave/trim/tidy up as well and i'm sorry i'm not shaving my pubes into a geometric pleasing shape, nor am i bringing a razor by balls so... 1970's all the way

to clarify i do not like those butt ugly hirsute russian women with hair all the way up to their neck. i'm just saying a 'normal sized' bush is fine

When I was single, I'd take what I can get, but prefer the well groomed or shaved for oral purposes.

I met one girl who actually stopped me when I was about to go down on her, only because she had the biggest jungle in her crotch. I was so damn thankful when she said "you don't have to do that." It would have been like trying to lick Erykah Badu's scalp.

erykah_badu1.jpg

• Like 2

I generally prefer a landing strip of some kind...

I dont really grub too often but i can see how a major muff could be hazardous.

Either way i think heads that discriminate on pussy hairstyle or pussys with lips or without or whatever it maybe, are fools.

Hairy,cherry,lips,loose,tight.....it get the dick.

When I was single, I'd take what I can get, but prefer the well groomed or shaved for oral purposes.

I met one girl who actually stopped me when I was about to go down on her, only because she had the biggest jungle in her crotch. I was so damn thankful when she said "you don't have to do that." It would have been like trying to lick Erykah Badu's scalp.

erykah_badu1.jpg

Couldn't believe her afro was a wig when she took it off at Dave's block party. :eek: