Jesse James Cheated on Sandra Bullock....

DonCheadle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

75% of 12oz would fuck her without a condom. bet.

1) yes she's sorta busted but most of you dudes here would fuck her in a minute if she came on to you so let's not get carried away about how "gross" she is.

b) if this really happened, IF (very possible that she's lying), not that he's right in what he did but none of us have ANY idea what their marriage is like or what kind of pain in the ass Sandra Bullock could be like to be married to, or whether she's "cool" or not. Most of us have known an actor or actress or three in our lives and know what kind of complete lunatics they can be.

p.s. if you think she's not hot, you are prime time faggot material.

Yeah dude she's so hot I get lost in that void between her eyes all the time. And her snub nose reminds me of sooki's dogs it's fucking ADORABLE. And who can say no to that definitionless sandbag of a body? It's so mysterious. Are there bones under there? Muscles? Anything?

1) yes she's sorta busted but most of you dudes here would fuck her in a minute if she came on to you so let's not get carried away about how "gross" she is.

b) if this really happened, IF (very possible that she's lying), not that he's right in what he did but none of us have ANY idea what their marriage is like or what kind of pain in the ass Sandra Bullock could be like to be married to, or whether she's "cool" or not. Most of us have known an actor or actress or three in our lives and know what kind of complete lunatics they can be.

yeah i understand that, my point was if you're ballin like dude is and you're

going to have an affair, you might as well pick some less trashy chick to smut out.

and come on? a white supremacist on top of all that?

ep55_claydavis_506_01.jpg

"Sheeeeeeit"

bad nipple scars too

that bitch is damaged goods

and she looks like marilyn manson's step sister

you gotta imagine this is kinda a nightmare situation for a chick. Oh your less successfull man cheated on you? It was while you were at work making a shitload of money getting an oscar? OHHH SHIT THATS WHAT HE WAS GOING HARD IN FOR 11 MONTHS!!! WHAT THE FUCK SPACE ALIEN STDS DID THIS BITCH PASS TO ME!!!???!!!

to each his own. I don't think she's very attractive personally but I get why someone would. Why diseased? Because of the tattoos?

UGH, from tmz

There is plenty of drama going on with the Sandra Bullock, Jesse James, tattooed lady Michelle Bombshell McGee saga. Sadly, most of the new info is about McGee, who was apparently a webcam model and posed for a photo shoot dressed as a Nazi. James has publicly apologized to his wife and children. In a statement released to People he doesn't deny the affair, but he says that most of what has been reported is untrue. Meanwhile, McGee has returned to her Twitter account with such revealing missives as "suck it!!," "thanks for the support," and "I really want some Ben and jerrys half baked ice cream." We're sure we'll be hearing all about this story in the weeks to come. It's being covered more than McGee's skin by tattoos.

pssshhhh:rolleyes:

see, she's probably one of those freaks who likes it rough and rapey like that.

so i'd let her think it was all in good fun. thus why rape comes before the murder.

then after thats all good and done with, then comes the murder part.