Predators

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/predators/sneak-peak

A bold new chapter in the Predator universe, Predators was shot on location under Rodriguez's creative auspices at the filmmaker's Austin-based Troublemaker Studios, and is directed by Nimród Antal. The film stars Adrien Brody as Royce, a mercenary who reluctantly leads a group of elite warriors who come to realize they've been brought together on an alien planet... as prey. With the exception of a disgraced physician, they are all cold-blooded killers – mercenaries, Yakuza, convicts, death squad members – human "predators" that are now being systemically hunted and eliminated by a new breed of alien Predators

Predators-2010-Filming.jpg

19o41d.png

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seems like the last time ive seen something original was district 9. the only sequel im looking forward to is the new toystory. ive been waiting for that shit since i was a kid.

i also hate videogame renditions of movies. prince of persia looks like shit honestly. videogames have no place in the movie theater.

Predator was fucking sick.

Predator 2 was also sick.

AVP was fucking garbage. like 3 predators with no weapons, two of which die in the first 25 minutes or whatever, and then the last remaining one doesn't even get bad ass until at the end when his pussy ass gets capped and somehow that whiney black mountain climber bitch survives, gets given a predator spear as a trophy or some bullshit and then that it, the end.

worst fucking film i've ever seen.

AVP2 was better IMO, more scenes that seemed to focus on predator generally being the most bad ass thing to figure out how to kill shit. still lame acting and storyline was weak as piss, the alien/predator thing was pretty dope though. maybe the super shitty first one got me ready for something possibly shittier than this and maybe that's why it didn't offend me as much as the first. who knows.

i've got faith in Troublemaker. i get the impression Robert Rodriguez knows what makes movies fucking bad ass so with any luck it'll be awesome. (also i know this is the predators thread, but Machete is also going to be fucking sick)

funny because district 9 was originally supposed to be the Halo movie

REALLY?!

How did that work? Can you tell me wha tthe story is? I've been waiting for the Halo movie simply because the trailers looked so good.

Don't get me wrong, I loved District 9, was the best movie of 2009 IMO. Just want to know how that all went down.

REALLY?!

How did that work? Can you tell me wha tthe story is? I've been waiting for the Halo movie simply because the trailers looked so good.

Don't get me wrong, I loved District 9, was the best movie of 2009 IMO. Just want to know how that all went down.

They dropped the Halo movie half way through because of budget bullshit or something.

Took all the props, mainly the weapons and the vehicles made for Halo, and filmed district 9.

The story itself was original though all they did was work the "alien weapons" into the new script.

Even some of the vehicles still had halo shit on them.