Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TreSixO

Mid 90s hip hop comedy movie appreciation thread

You know you love it when these come on whatever network UPN is calling itself these days, hungover on a Saturday so bad u can't get off the couch

235120.1020.A.jpg

• Like 1

Money talks

how to be a player

don't be a menace

disorderlies

all those No Limit movies that were suppossed to be gangtster but ended up being corny

Fear of a Black Hat is awesome too, and its the movie CB4 ripped off, but I got mad love for CB4 too, or was it fear of a black hat that ripped off CB4? Either way, its like the same movie, but different, with no chris rock or charlie murphy

Who's the man was hilarious. Watched it again not too long ago after many years and enjoyed it even more. Never again would you be able to get as many hip hop acts together in 1 movie, nor would I want to see any of todays "stars" in a movie. The magic of it will never be captured again. I love it when Dennis Leary says Ed Lover can have a whole fag bag of donuts strapped to him and Dre can't have any.

I really think "whose the man" is one of the greatest comedy works since shakespear's "a mid summer night's dream"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now