it's been at least 6 years

DETO

it's more like prozac, or some kind of antidepressant for me. i don't really use it to get wasted, but i have been smoking it for over a decade now.

it's strange but this is like 75 percent of my relationship with the sweet, sweet leaf. if i'm in the 'if i don't smoke i'll fucking freak out' mindset, i won't feel stoned, i can just tolerate people much more than i could before. however if i'm just bored, and i want to smoke to get high, i generally get retarded, and am useless.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^ exactly true for me as well.

I'm bored right now, about to burn a little bit, and will probably be useless until i get to work. But when i get to work and smoke a LITTLE bit more, i'll get in to superproductive mode and not freak out when i get neck deep in shit i gotta do. (I work in a kitchen, bein stoned makes me make food better too, it's a bronchodialator and makes my sense of smell more sensitive)

i passed my bio final stoned out of my mind. i crushed that shit man. i enjoy studying stoned very much so.

/yesfunctionalstoner

they say that if you are stoned when studying, you can write an exam stoned and do pretty well.

I breezed through all my math classes in college stoned. I'm terrible at math. I was psyched with how much less stressed I was during finals and killed them. Essays were another thing though. They either came out great or insanely repetitive.

i used to be high as shit 24/7

for years

like age 13-20

then it just started usually making me wayyyy too sketched out and introverted

so i pretty much stopped. except for once in a blue moon or when i was already drunk

:edit: recently, i too, have really been having this killer urge to start blazing again tho

which sucks because i might have to start random UAs again any time now

i'm not thinking about dong tho

I breezed through all my math classes in college stoned. I'm terrible at math. I was psyched with how much less stressed I was during finals and killed them. Essays were another thing though. They either came out great or insanely repetitive.

i am eager to try this

I smoked daily for a 6 year period, then quit for a few years. Now I smoke maybe 2-3- times a month. Last night was a friends birthday party. He grows and there were 4 other growers there. Back in the day the name of a strain actually meant something but I don't put to much faith in them nowadays. Anyway, all these growers had their shit and I smoked way to much because I wanted to try them all. Silver haze, AK, sweet tooth, super lemon, bubba kush, sour diesel, blah blah blah...

I had to leave the party because I had the munchies so bad and there was nothing to eat. I hit the taco spot for a breakfast burrito then plundered my fridge and pantry before sleeping for about 9 hours. All n all it was a good night, I went undefeated at darts.