hey guyz. i have a stupid idea to drop on yall

White people and easy shoplifting, making the minorities mad jealous.

The only thing I could do was go near the expensive shit in hardware stores as a distraction.

Had this one clepto chick that used to get 15 cans for us tops, other than that 5 at a time tops for me.

If it makes you feel any better, when I was younger and more "ghetto" looking I would run distraction for my preppier friends.

Around 19 I started dressing more normal, and started pushing carts

Feminism made American women scared of the kitchen.

I fucking despise feminists.

some old fashioned mexican girls still cook n clean...very rare...you might have to find 1 in mexico

Only into white chicks really

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My ace used to look kind of like a goon, cleaned up and became a pretty good booster.

He used to have to use film for shots of our shit, old school shit, no digi's or cameraphones.

He'd boost the film, we'd take pics, then he'd roll back to a grocery store and drop it off under a fake name, he used "Matt Hensley".

When it was developed he'd pick it up and be like "I'll just pay at checkout, got a few more things to pick up"

Then boost another roll of film and bounce, real nice, double prints, I got shoe boxes full of photo's from that shit now.

its funny when you read about some people in print or online blah blah blahing about there rundowns or there claims yet they aint shit but dollar store dipshits.

personaly i stayed graff/food related but shit. some peoples game would blow your mind.

theres a few people on here that know whats up.