Personal Rewards

Weapon X

What do you guys have? Maybe a tattoo for something huge you accomplished? A car you saved up for but didn't buy until you got that promotion?

I wanna get a sick fucking watch when I graduate school. If I graduate school. I just started so it is going to be a while. Maybe a BlancPain.

I have spent the past few years being a bit of a shopaholic but some realities kicked in big time for me lately and I can't afford shit (fuck crooked drug cops). The only thing I spend freely on now is alcohol at the bar. I'm a big bar fly.

Post up what you have bought for yourself, or plan to, as a reward for something you consider an important accomplishment. It can be something small or big. Shoes, a piece of art, etc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, i still do the meal thing. if i've made good money over a week i definitely go out to a very nice restaurant solo or with a friend and enjoy.

but i do this at bars anyway, but with alcohol, and not necessarily for how much i've made, but just to wind down after a busy day.

best way to get that watch is probably not to be this... might help finish school quicker and get the watch sooner as well!

I reward myself with two weeks graff travel a year m akes the other times more bearable.

hear hear i have toned it down but as sad as it is to say, i love going to this place that i am very much liked by all the staff and other regulars. i feel more comfortable there than i am anywhere else, like among most of my "friends".

But i did discover that my university library is a good place to go and get away from it all and i get to read their books, too. i think i'm getting on the right track.

the vacation idea is great as a personal reward.

hear hear i have toned it down but as sad as it is to say, i love going to this place that i am very much liked by all the staff and other regulars. i feel more comfortable there then i am anywhere else, like among most of my "friends".

But i did discover that my university library is a good place to go and get away from it all and i get to read their books, too. i think i'm getting on the right track.

the vacation idea is great as a personal reward.

if you like the watch go for it I say.You've got to put in the work to get it

in my case expensive watches would be like a $500 steering wheel on a $2000 car.

so I travel. that way I'm a backpacker not just scuzzy lookin'

i usually buy myself a present for my birthday and christmas every year. sometimes it's a pair shoes, sometimes it's just a pack of white tees or new jeans. when i get done with grad school, i'm gonna buy myself a blackout drunk night and maybe a new computer. on second thought probably just the computer. growing up sucks.

hear hear i have toned it down but as sad as it is to say, i love going to this place that i am very much liked by all the staff and other regulars. i feel more comfortable there than i am anywhere else, like among most of my "friends".

THIS.

I'm usually at a bar 7 nights a week, and just recently got comfortable enough where I'm fine going along, and just hanging out with the staff/regulars.

Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name.

That said, usually if I'm doing good money wise I'll buy myself a new pair of shoes, or get a tattoo, whatever I'm feeling at the moment. I also do those things alot for no reason too. The only time I ever really set things aside specifically as a goal is vacations

since i've been earning my cash for as long as i've been spending it, many things are like rewards to me.

when i finally got a decent paying job i used to go out every friday and buy something small for myself. just for dealing with the 9-5 grind.

i dunno if my house was a reward so much as the next logical step after renting for so long. i did spend a lot of a settlement from a car wreck on it though. that and a really nice couch.

nowadays big ticket vacations are my thing.

i recently got a nicer watch.

i was going to get a piece from tiffany but decided not to waste my money in the end.