Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Personal Rewards

What do you guys have? Maybe a tattoo for something huge you accomplished? A car you saved up for but didn't buy until you got that promotion?

I wanna get a sick fucking watch when I graduate school. If I graduate school. I just started so it is going to be a while. Maybe a BlancPain.

I have spent the past few years being a bit of a shopaholic but some realities kicked in big time for me lately and I can't afford shit (fuck crooked drug cops). The only thing I spend freely on now is alcohol at the bar. I'm a big bar fly.

Post up what you have bought for yourself, or plan to, as a reward for something you consider an important accomplishment. It can be something small or big. Shoes, a piece of art, etc.

I'm rebuying my childhood (that I was too poor for then) one piece at a time.

9026_136376369081_565204081_2342101_1908295_n.jpg

19862_284926719081_565204081_3180397_4798604_n.jpg

25788_357804164081_565204081_3412231_3458316_n.jpg

9026_136965239081_565204081_2346840_5834615_n.jpg

I'm rebuying my childhood (that I was too poor for then) on piece at a time.

seen%20style%20wars%20finished_small.png

i like that.

not exactly an expensive watch person, but i just treat myself to a gutbusting meal of my choice once in a while

i guess my PS3 could count, but that was more out of want. i rewarded myself for no good reason anyway

yeah, i still do the meal thing. if i've made good money over a week i definitely go out to a very nice restaurant solo or with a friend and enjoy.

but i do this at bars anyway, but with alcohol, and not necessarily for how much i've made, but just to wind down after a busy day.

. I'm a big bar fly.

best way to get that watch is probably not to be this... might help finish school quicker and get the watch sooner as well!

I reward myself with two weeks graff travel a year m akes the other times more bearable.

• Like 1

Right now i ahve a pro 197 and a pro 164 radioshack

I might have been interested in the pro 197 but in the end i decided on a portable unit

best way to get that watch is probably not to be this... might help finish school quicker and get the watch sooner as well!

I reward myself with two weeks graff travel a year m akes the other times more bearable.

hear hear i have toned it down but as sad as it is to say, i love going to this place that i am very much liked by all the staff and other regulars. i feel more comfortable there than i am anywhere else, like among most of my "friends".

But i did discover that my university library is a good place to go and get away from it all and i get to read their books, too. i think i'm getting on the right track.

the vacation idea is great as a personal reward.

hear hear i have toned it down but as sad as it is to say, i love going to this place that i am very much liked by all the staff and other regulars. i feel more comfortable there then i am anywhere else, like among most of my "friends".

But i did discover that my university library is a good place to go and get away from it all and i get to read their books, too. i think i'm getting on the right track.

the vacation idea is great as a personal reward.

if you like the watch go for it I say.You've got to put in the work to get it

in my case expensive watches would be like a $500 steering wheel on a $2000 car.

so I travel. that way I'm a backpacker not just scuzzy lookin'

T;7234547']I cant believe know one has mentioned a good ole Hooker from there local brothel

Id personally would rather not pay for something that, if i apply myself, i can get for free.

Kinda lame.

Not to say i havent done it.

But still lame

i usually buy myself a present for my birthday and christmas every year. sometimes it's a pair shoes, sometimes it's just a pack of white tees or new jeans. when i get done with grad school, i'm gonna buy myself a blackout drunk night and maybe a new computer. on second thought probably just the computer. growing up sucks.

hear hear i have toned it down but as sad as it is to say, i love going to this place that i am very much liked by all the staff and other regulars. i feel more comfortable there than i am anywhere else, like among most of my "friends".

THIS.

I'm usually at a bar 7 nights a week, and just recently got comfortable enough where I'm fine going along, and just hanging out with the staff/regulars.

Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name.

That said, usually if I'm doing good money wise I'll buy myself a new pair of shoes, or get a tattoo, whatever I'm feeling at the moment. I also do those things alot for no reason too. The only time I ever really set things aside specifically as a goal is vacations

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now