my little brother is gay..

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah.. the runaway in that had greasyass emo hair & the must have typical army jacket

he also lives with this homotektual that pays for rent with his cornhole for like 1/2 of the movie, then this girl that gets all emotional for needy homeless scrubs starts fucking with his rank body at his place in an abandoned warehouse on the regular. i forgot how, but they have a place & a bastard child of a leech together in the end

i have nothing much to add to the actual situation at hand, but sorry to hear there is distress at home

lady sec, youre a tranny gtfo

There's a ton of lesbians in my family. Like 5 of my cousins and 3 or 4 of my aunts, and those are just the ones I know of (and I don't know ALOT of my family).

My mother also had a gay brother and a gay uncle, but I only knew them in passing so I'm not concerned with what they do. If my brother or someone in my immediate family were gay though I'd freak the fuck out, and I'm quite sure my parents would disown them.

man he's your brother.

shouldn't make a difference anyway.. family is family

It doesnt, but i will tell you this:

family dont mean shit. just cuz people are related does not mean

they wont fuck each other over, nh.

i had no place to go, nothing to my name, rock bottom at 18, and

couldnt find a family member that gave a fuck. then 2 years later,

my uncle needed a roomate, so i figured "sure, its my unc, he's family,

ill rent a place with him. that nigga packed half his shit and bounced to

the west coast, and left me with the rent. then when i confronted him

about it, he acted like everything was my fault

FUCK FAMILY

• Like 1

i couldn't feel more different about my family than you swamp, i love them all.

they've been there for me when i've fucked up, when my immediate family had all but thrown their hands up in despair my aunty and uncle took me in for 3 months until i was clean and back on my feet.

maybe i just got lucky with an insanely caring and forgiving family

I don't know man, I'm pretty homophobic.

Honestly lesbians don't bother me at all, but if my brother was a faggot? Ehhhh, IDK

i dunno how genuinely homophobic you can be if youre into lesbians.

homo is homo*, you just happen to feel uneasy about dude-dude cause its the antithesis of what youre attracted to. hell, to be honest, i think its kinda gross when i see my brother kiss another dude. not cause i think its wrong, i just cant comprehend how he can find another dude attractive...but fuckit. i dunno how people can eat tomatos since they taste so fucking disgusting, but it aint my business.

* see tranny thread for grey area

• Like 1

swamp, word, i wasnt thinkin youre out doin dumb shit like that...you seem to be strongly about mutual respect, or at least thats what ive got from your posts...

btw, what do you mean when you say youre "homophobic". you think its just gross or do you really think theyre doing something that is "wrong" per se.

I mean I'm disgusted by it, and I don't think it's normal by any means, but really I'm not one to tell someone their life is wrong.

The exception to that is trannys...6'5 guys walking around in dresses is 100% wrong hahaha.

Also, in Providence we have a "Pride Week" where massive amounts of gays converge on our downtown area, and alot of fucked up shit happens. I'm talking about dudes who are super on the down low, telling their wives and kids they're on a business trip and coming to Providence to suck dicks in an alley instead. That's wrong, why can't they fuck a co-worker in a hotel room like normal people?