I fucking hate st. patrick's day so much

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Regardless....st patricks day is awesome...the average american cunts and frat boys ruin it....

I would argue that its fuck them...not fuck st patricks day, which is actually a church holiday run amok

Heres a fact, the shortest st.patricks day parade is in dripsey, cork. The parade is 100 yards long and travels the distance between the villages two pubs.

• Like 1

THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NANCY BOY TOBAGGAN. I BEEN TO IRELAND (TWICE), FUCKED CHICKS IN IRELAND, AND DID HEROIN IN AN IRISH PRISON. I EVEN HAVE A GUINESS HARP TATOO ON MY MOTHERFUCKING FOREHEAD. MY GRANDPA WAS PICKING POTATOES ON ELLIS ISLAND WHILE DOING THE RIVERDANCE JIG BACK IN 1918. A TRUE MICK BASTARD RIGHTCHEA.

SUCK MY DILLSNICK.

tavaruawon and fat ralphy kill'n it in this thread...

i'm irish as hell, been to ireland an have the personalized bottle of 12 year jameson to prove it from the dublin distillery..

already got a pint of jameson in my bag and am about to go find many pubs in philly so i can get my green beer/guiness drank'n on and talk to purdy white drunk irish chics...

negs already issued to faggot ass thread starter..

500 pages...

I got a few id recommend..pm if u want a list.

Whats crazy is when i was barman at the irelands 32, these guys would never say anything about the troubles...

Once in awhile they would be soo stewed the stories would come out...nuts, crazy shit.

You could understand why they were drinking it like it was water.

amateur hour

didn't bother reading the rest of the thread, but this is the truth. St. Patrick's day is probably the second biggest amateur night of the year, behind New Years Eve. That isn't to say that I'm mad at people getting drunk, because I'm not, but there will definitely be 1000x more douchebags out at the bars tonight than your average wednesday.

My only concession to "Catholic snake-handler day" involves drinking something out of a green can. Beyond that, nada.

One time I asked my 100% Irish ex-GF what she was going to do one St Patrick's day and I was pretty sure she was going to deck me. Instead she said something like "STAY INSIDE AND NOT DRINK" so I let it go.