I fucking hate st. patrick's day so much

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

today is my gram's saint's day so i always have to call her.

otherwise, i don't give a fuck about it, and i'm half irish.

i work right in between two irish bars in the east village.

i opened today and fat people from jersey in headbands with shamrock antennae were coming in drunk by noon.

lame.

these ones were.

and for the record, in terms of repping chubb lubb,

you can have the all-out fatties.

i'm strictly for the mildly hefties.

deal....the all out fatties are all mine muaha ha ha!:cool:

I just noticed the last line of your sig. Cali.

SO AWESOME.

lol...thanks man.

i kinda stole it from a stand up album i was listening to....i cant remember who it was...probably nick swardson or somebody.

Regardless....st patricks day is awesome...the average american cunts and frat boys ruin it....

I would argue that its fuck them...not fuck st patricks day, which is actually a church holiday run amok

Heres a fact, the shortest st.patricks day parade is in dripsey, cork. The parade is 100 yards long and travels the distance between the villages two pubs.

nahhhhh..... frat boys and idiots aside, St. Patty's day is still pretty fucking lame. Even IF you are REALLLY irish, what do you have to celebrate? alcohol poisoning and potato famine? irish culture is pathetic. a shit stain on the history of the world. Irish have contributed absolutely nothing to the world. They have no music, literature, art, language, cars, food, etc., etc., that is worth a damn.

i'm english and my heritage contributed MASTER works of Literature, THE greatest rock bands the world has known, incredible cars and.... not to mention... the language we're all speaking.

irish dont hold a candle to any other culture in the world. not just the english.

• Like 1

stack bet they try and breathalyze me tomorrow at probation.

its all good anyways. i nearly quit drinking. Not because i disagree

with drinking. It just stopped being fun for me:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

nahhhhh..... frat boys and idiots aside, St. Patty's day is still pretty fucking lame. Even IF you are REALLLY irish, what do you have to celebrate? alcohol poisoning and potato famine? irish culture is pathetic. a shit stain on the history of the world. Irish have contributed absolutely nothing to the world. They have no music, literature, art, language, cars, food, etc., etc., that is worth a damn.

i'm english and my heritage contributed MASTER works of Literature, THE greatest rock bands the world has known, incredible cars and.... not to mention... the language we're all speaking.

irish dont hold a candle to any other culture in the world. not just the english.

swift, joyce....plus countless others

They have no music, literature, art, language, cars, food, etc., etc., that is worth a damn.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Joyce

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pogues

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_language

Those being examples of Irish culture that came to mind in...oh, about ten seconds. Irish food is sort of hard to defend (as is English food) and I've never been much of a whiskey drinker.

And who in their right mind would try to defend the British auto industry? They've been trying to live that one down for about 60 years.

ha i love when people get so worked up over the irish. stay mad fagboys.

how you gonna try and flip the term i used, get your own, ass goblin. dont know about anyone else but i aint worked up, im about to go get drunk and have fun. fools constantly crying about how much they hate people with irish/ irish-american pride and boston are all worked up, as usual.

drunk douchebags are always out there and inevitable, days like today just give them an excuse to go out.

edit: and if your really running into that many douchebags, odds are the spot your hanging at is pretty gay anyways and you should find a new one.

THE POGUES ARE BY FAR, WITHOUT CONTEST MY LEAST, LEAST LEAST LEAST FAVORITE BAND EVER

I don't hate st paddys day, i just don't really care about it what so ever. I am definitely going to avoid all the bro dude bars that I don't go to anyway tonight though.

• Like 1