I fucking hate st. patrick's day so much

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boston , hands down , worst place to be for st patricks day ever , im very bummed there isnt a total whiteout blizzard today , because its 60 degrees and nobody in suffolk county apparently has to work today. yay. :( up side , they will all be passed out in the gutter by 3pm. fucking armatures.

crying about st. pattys day is as cool as the fools decked out in their green wear. go about your day as normal and move on. you dont have to be a faggot to enjoy today. i can deal with idiots in all green if good times ensue, like seeing Sick of it All play one night of the week long Murphys shows, thats a good time.

your rebellion is falling on the deaf ears of thousands of people who dont give a fuck.

crying about st. pattys day is as cool as the fools decked out in their green wear. go about your day as normal and move on. you dont have to be a faggot to enjoy today. i can deal with idiots in all green if good times ensue, like seeing Sick of it All play one night of the week long Murphys shows, thats a good time.

your rebellion is falling on the deaf ears of thousands of people who dont give a fuck.

cool story bro

amateur hour and the bar will be shoulder to shoulder. i feel sorry for my girl who has to serve a ton of idiots.

I'll be at the library working on my paper.

I ain't Irish but all i ever order at the bar is jameson and guinness. tonight will have a bunch of idiots who don't drink - drinking. lol have fun fools.

THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NANCY BOY TOBAGGAN. I BEEN TO IRELAND (TWICE), FUCKED CHICKS IN IRELAND, AND DID HEROIN IN AN IRISH PRISON. I EVEN HAVE A GUINESS HARP TATOO ON MY MOTHERFUCKING FOREHEAD. MY GRANDPA WAS PICKING POTATOES ON ELLIS ISLAND WHILE DOING THE RIVERDANCE JIG BACK IN 1918. A TRUE MICK BASTARD RIGHTCHEA.

SUCK MY DILLSNICK.

• Like 1

THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NANCY BOY TOBAGGAN. I BEEN TO IRELAND (TWICE), FUCKED CHICKS IN IRELAND, AND DID HEROIN IN AN IRISH PRISON. I EVEN HAVE A GUINESS HARP TATOO ON MY MOTHERFUCKING FOREHEAD. MY GRANDPA WAS PICKING POTATOES ON ELLIS ISLAND WHILE DOING THE RIVERDANCE JIG BACK IN 1918. A TRUE MICK BASTARD RIGHTCHEA.

SUCK MY DILLSNICK.

:lol: