Happy St. Patty's Day All

Dark_Knight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Last night was fucking epic. I'm not a fan of Irish people generally (not in a truly racist way, in a "these drunk college kids in shamrocks are annoying as fuck" kind of way), but my local bar was packed and mad shit popped off.

I had the best corned beef of my life, got unbelievably drunk, kicked some kids teeth in after he told my sister to go fuck herself, went back to drinking, then saw the funniest knockout of my life, kid was straight up snoozing for like 4 minutes. All in all, damn good night

hung out at in the little downtown area of my city, watched douchebags and raunchy females get fucked up. met up with friends until they got kicked out of the bar we were at for having mexico i.d.'s. rolled over to another bar where the d.j. was playing a bunch of good garage/surf/punk rock. dancing, singing/yelling, and handclapping commenced.

when me and the woman left we were hanging out in the car for a bit and two chicks were trying to piss right across from where we were parked. midway through their piss, i started my car and flashed my brights on them. it was pretty awesome.