BABY IN THE OVEN!

Spitfire15

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/03/16/kentucky.oven.baby/index.html?hpt=P1

CNN) -- A Kentucky man high on marijuana and drunk on whiskey put his 5-week-old son in the oven Sunday and left him there overnight, police said.

The oven door was slightly ajar, and the oven was not turned on.

After smoking marijuana at the restaurant where he works as a cook, Larry Long, 33, returned home to share a fifth of whiskey with the baby's mother, Brandy Hatton, McCracken County Sheriff Jon Hayden said in a statement.

Hatton had four or five shots and went to bed while Long finished the bottle, Hayden said.

At 5:30 the next morning, Hatton awoke to the sound of the baby's cries coming from the oven. He had been in it for several hours, police said.

Emergency crews responding to the scene transported the infant to a local hospital, where he was found to be unharmed.

The incident was reported to authorities by a psychiatric facility that Long turned to when he learned what he had done, officials said.

"He actually called a mental health crisis line immediately thereafter and told them that he had done this. And they contacted us," Hayden said.

Police arrested Long and charged him with first degree wanton endangerment. He is being held on bail of $10,000.

Long blamed his actions on the marijuana, which he believes was laced with a hallucinatory agent, officials said.

Authorities have removed the baby from its mother's care and awarded emergency custody to members of her family.

beavis_and_butthead_headbanging.gif.png

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what in the world is the world coming to?

This is nothing. Wait until the type of shit you start hearing about when you turn seventeen.

No really though, some people just shouldn't have kids. I'm willing to bet the parents don't have a whole set of teeth between them.

Sad thing is the babies parents suck....the paramedics had to take the child to the hospital just to make sure the baby was ok even though the oven had never been on....AND the kid might end up in a foster home for the rest of its life that might actually have a worse environment and/or treatment than what it would get with its own parents.

As I creep, picture every human that I seek

Slabs of human meat

Cause my kids gotta eat

I lives kinda deep, dark, up in tha cut

Where niggas load nines, and barrel-fuck a slut

Nigga, what? You ain't even seen me in my prime

Eatin' baby brains, baby veins, baby spines

I know they be cryin' when I'm cuttin' off the neck

I'm peelin' off the skin for some bacon-fried croquettes

Baby villain spine, that baby-killin' mind

A fifth-pound of gin cause I know I'm doin' time

So catch me now before I do my next crime

My kids' gotta eat, somebody's baby's on the line, nigga

Guess what daddy's bringin' home for supper

Nigga nuts and guts and slabs of human meat, motherfucker

Now eat! Cause daddy's workin' hard for you, real, huh?

Killas run around everyday that's why I'm hard for you, nigga!

Now eat!