vegas - boston - NY - philly

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot of good handstyle writers in North Philly. Besides that its grimey as fuck. I went to meet a friend of a friend to scoop up some product with my boys and the dude was tryin to sell me some hot guns. He was all like "Yo check em homie, they fire and everything!" He bucked a few shots out his back window like it was nothing. No joke it was maybe 9pm, summertime in North Philly so you know there were people out. I thought that shit was pretty random.

currently in boston. it's 90 fucking degrees out.

went to the aquarium to cool off. it was actually pretty awesome. walked around down town, catching a tan. hellllllllla rich people around these parts.

ill be in nyc on thurs going to the philly/mets game. hit me up

food can be seen in the 'post yr meals' thread.

boston:

went to the aquarium because it was so fucking hot:

CIMG2606.jpg

CIMG2615.jpg

CIMG2623.jpg

CIMG2625.jpg

walked around town:

CIMG2651.jpg

CIMG2652-1.jpg

caught a banksy:

CIMG2658.jpg

went to the riva:

CIMG2663.jpg

- took the bolt bus to NY -

CIMG2665.jpg

caught the terrible mets philly game. with a 2 hour rain delay. at least they had a shake shack!

CIMG2667.jpg

went to some crazy warehouse roof party in williamsburg:

CIMG2708.jpg

CIMG2706.jpg

CIMG2714.jpg

CIMG2718.jpg

CIMG2719.jpg

CIMG2720.jpg

CIMG2725.jpg

- took the china town bus to philly -

CIMG2726.jpg

CIMG2729.jpg

stayed at the parents house in landsdale for a few nights. hella nice backyard!

CIMG2732.jpg

CIMG2733.jpg

koi pond

CIMG2735.jpg

jean claude:

CIMG2758.jpg

CIMG2763-1.jpg

went to chickies and sabrinas in philly. liked it a lot. several awesome bars around. i definitely liked philly the most. NY pizza is the best in the world. had fun! thanks for all the tips!

i stayed in brooklyn. took a lot of pics there. i walked all over though. went through east village, went to the mets game, went down town, went to china town. ive been to nyc before. i kinda liked taking pictures of all the random stuff i saw as i walked by. i definitely could have had a better time there though. i ended up going back to their apartment most nights to watch tv...

Seriously though, best pizza is a matter of opinion/argument. Brooklyn side, Grimaldi's at the Brooklyn Bridge has been there forever. There's (argueably) good stuff in Bensonhurst. In Manhattan, I think it's Pomodoros but might have the name wrong, I always know it when I pass it.

When it comes to Pizza ain't really WHERE you get it, but WHO is making them that night. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Pizza.