vegas - boston - NY - philly

50million

So I will be traveling to these places this spring. I am very excited. I got food covered, I just need some cool places to go/things to do/bars. Bars are the main thing...

First stop: vegas. next week - march 26th - 31st. Going to Joel Robuchon, Lotus of Siam, and getting alcoholic slurpees. Never been there before.

Then, in the end of May I will be hitting up Boston, staying in Jamaica Plain. Going to Neptune...and???. Then I will take the china town bus to NY - staying in Brooklyn. Going to see the Phillies VS Mets, That Ninja restaurant, and not sure what to do over the weekend.

Last week in May will be in Philly - center city I guess? Going to Chickies, and getting cheesesteaks of course.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm down for whatever.

Anyone else doing any traveling?

phillies-boobs.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston(JP). First grab yourself a dank ass cuban from El Oriental de Cuba. then stop a few doors down for a brew at the Brenden Behan. Then if your still on the move and have a car situation you could hit the new milky way, or just walk with local homies if you got em. always liked the alchemist to, forgot that one. JP FTW!

Fuck Boston, come to RI

i knew that was coming.nh.

go get buckwild with the rude island boys.

pics and videos

or else

negaprops

Seriously though, best pizza is a matter of opinion/argument. Brooklyn side, Grimaldi's at the Brooklyn Bridge has been there forever. There's (argueably) good stuff in Bensonhurst. In Manhattan, I think it's Pomodoros but might have the name wrong, I always know it when I pass it.

Never seen anyone list it in the things to do threads for NYC before, but look up the Museum of Sex in Manhattan and the MTA Transit Museum in Brooklyn. Both cool IMO if those type of things interest you. The MTA museum doesn't take long to cover & you can get a cool overview of how they built shit as well as seeing some of the classic old subway cars.