Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
internet predator

Problems with old Rustos

I copped a few cans of Rusto a long while back that don't really work, since they are full cans I haven't tossed them. I have came across paint like this a few times. It sits to long and when you go to use it the cans just sputter paint out of them and stop. I was wondering if there is anyway to fix this problem or should they just be tossed?

Lets face it I like reading about paint and what not but I don't like reading the same things over and over and over and over again until I find something that may help my problem. I'm sure there is more than one person looking for an answer to this who doesn't want to search through a fuck ton of irrelevant information to obtain it. I'm just making this info more obtainable.

There's tricks...shake it really well. Be prepared to waste several Rusto Fats. Put the tip in, spray, turn can upside down, spray, twist cap in valve half a turn from where it was and spray...spray at a downward angle 45 degrees. One of these tricks usually works for me. Usually its pigment/paint build up in the straw. After a few minutes they work fine.

It's been posted before.

Smack the hell out of the can and leave it upside down for a few days. Shake it like a polaroid picsha. Biggie said it best. Pigment build up in the stem.

There...saved you a few minutes with the search function.

:shook:

shake it and yep, i second what BMC up there has to say.

i have noticed some rusto has not been working that great lately though

i dunno what is happenin, hopefully just a bad lot, as that shit is old faithful.

the end.

how the fuck does paint lasr with you? my shits gone within a week or two of me getting it.shit never lasts long round here.also i have found both rustoleum and krylon from years ago that have been outside for months at a time and they have worked perfectly fine.so idk ive never had this problem yet.the only similar thing i can think of is finding this old white rusto can and having the paint come out looking like curdled milk or someshit.like cottage cheese almost.shit was gross as fuck.its too bad i couldnt use that shit...