Three 6 Mafia/Project Pat Appreciation Thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I worked lighting for a three 6/ project pat show, for the tour of this mixtape, in Jackson TN, 45 minutes from memphis

shit was banannas, it was for some kids band called taco & the mofos, that muk stickey dude was there, hed/pe was there and I made fun of the lead singer for liking ICP, the guys band tried to jerk us we made this kids mom come out her purse for our rental fee. it was sad they had a whole arena and like 150 at the door

they had a whole arena and nobody came, but i had a personal 3-6 / project pat concert

I got video somewhere from my cameraphone, imma try and post it, but get this mixtape

http://rapidshare.com/files/267945257/Project_Pat-What_Cha_Starin_At-_Ind_Tracks_-2007-C4_INT.rar

6cpj9tk.jpg

man I used to bump triple 6 faithfully in high school than stopped listening to em' I've lived in LA for a year now and have ran into D.J. Paul twice. since than I started bumping them again. I cant believe I ever stopped! Makin Easy Money Pimpin Hoes Its Serious!!!