Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DEKONer -DWK-

Manny Pacquiao Vs. Joshua Clottey

bored pacman is bored of fighting easy opponents

I would normally agree with this, but that dude aint so weak. He hasn't done too well in his past few fights, but he isn't some beat no name. Whatever, all combative sports are manipulated and rigged anyway.

I heard somewhere that after this fight, he's going to run for a senate seat in the Phillipines

did you not read the article you're quoting?

he ran once, lost, and is running again.

For the record, I think his desire to go into politics is admirable but foolish. He can be a spokesman for change without entering that fucked system.

I heard somewhere that after this fight, he's going to run for a senate seat in the Phillipines

You should read that article.

I'm actually thinking of checking some of those spots out mentioned in it.

• Like 1

You should read that article.

I'm actually thinking of checking some of those spots out mentioned in it.

You should. I lived so close to all those spots when I was in LA, I actually lived on the same street, Van Ness, only further south. Crazy. Makes me like dude even more that he stays in Little Armenia when he trains. Good good shit.

You should. I lived so close to all those spots when I was in LA, I actually lived on the same street, Van Ness, only further south. Crazy. Makes me like dude even more that he stays in Little Armenia when he trains. Good good shit.

Manny keeps it honest.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now