TABOO DYM - Nueva York

!@#$%^&*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You started your first comment by saying "Much respect" and ended it in "but damn most of those letters are heinous". That's not showing respect, that's being a prick. Then you contradict yourself in your second post again by posting a flick of his and saying "i got nothing but respect" then ending it with a wise ass remark "he's got more internet attention/fame than me". Taboo hardly puts any of his own work online himself, so if he has a lot of shit online that's just a testament to how people respect his work enough to show it, that's why I made this thread in the first place.

I don't personally care if you write the same word, and I don't know if Taboo does or doesn't but he's put in the work and he's put it in for over 15 years. I believe he started in 92.

Like I said, if this guy didn't write Taboo you would have never even made a comment in the first place.

taboonueva.jpg?t=1268728460

Much respect to taboo dym,committed,great paint skills and color combos. And I know the man's doing the best he can with the double o, but damn most of those letters are heinous

wow! Out of curiosity, how would you (or do you) rock those letters properly?

btw, it's 2010, 15 years in the game is definitely not long enough to get bragging rights, especially considering some of the people who come on this forum...

bump Taboo, I like his (heinous) letters

Being critical of someones work and being a dick are too different things. To say his letter are "heinous" versus giving an actual critique are also two different things. If you wanted to start a discussion on his style, I'm all for it. You didn't do that. Now you've been writing 6 years, We can end this here.

4041438433_c2ddbd8c3f.jpg