So the EAGLE CLAW came out tonight.

twonpoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't speak for everyone else on a bike, but my bike served a major purpose for a year, which enabled me to buy my celica/pay for much work done on it. u-locks and car beatings are reserved for nice days where the sunroof just isn't enough, and i'm probably too drunk to drive a car (in the city at least)

I've had firefighters jump off a firetruck to try and play hero on me before.

I was on a bike and they were all fat and old so they didn't catch me.

I guess I narrowly escaped an Eagle Clawing.

When you read this back to yourself, ask yourself, "am I lying?"

Firemen. Fat Firemen. Fat firemen jumping. Fat firemen jumping off a firetruck trying to tackle a cyclist.

Unless you live in the post-zombie-apocalyptic future and these are fat zombie firemen, you're lying.

Although there was no eagle claw involved me n the fam definitely got it in on some fools at the bar the other night.

Haven't gotten into a fight for goin on two years now because shit gets ugly and the law'd toss me back in..

The story..

The homie gets cut in line for the pisser, theres an elbow check, and then a bottle(who even does that anymore?).

So. the homies wig is bleeding everywhere, things come to a stand still and then all hell breaks loose when my dude just completely bugs out.

My cousin(done some mma/crazy fuck your face up shit) sees the commotion and hops in the circus too.

Now i'm still lurkin by the bar with my new castle contemplating involvement at this point. too much risk factor.

But it was too late.

AS the fight grew nearer this one dude satchel paiges' a box of cd's from the merch table and i got blasted. New castles rocked.

glass all over. and my brand new lrg spring breakers covered. It's on.

I laser beam the culprit in the frenzy and zoom in.

grab him by the collar and give him a couple head knocks.

It's a small bar so the entrance was near and i dragged his ass outside. that was all i had wanted to do really.

and i woulda thought dude would help himself out and keep it movin.

Didn't get it. squared me a good one right in the chin!

Then i just went to work. right there on the sidewalk.

not even 60 seconds in, sirens sound and i'm pulled off the lucky pitcher by the doorman(also a friend)

the bar is cleared quick and my and the homies are stored in the basement while the jakes make their sidewalk round up.

turns out we beat the piss out of a band called the fucking ________ GIRLS!

we stole all their merch. some t's covered in beer and blood. then took a bunch of obnoxious pictures.

oh, and i'm pretty sure my pinky fingers busted.

end story.

and then a bottle(who even does that anymore?).

uh, who wouldn't??? aside from what i have in my pocket the first thing i do when shit pops off is scan the area to find what i will be hitting someone with...

i like the direction this thread took... some got mad, some lied. fantastic...