I gave up on all my crazy liberal/anarchy ideals

eatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
South Somalia is not under Anarchism but under Shaira law due to Islamic Extremists

my point was, there isn't any real system of government there

a few places on earth live under puppet governments, like this one

based on yes, only articles i've read in national geographic and another one in mojo, over the years some others.. it seemed there was not much in the way of rule of law operating there. yes, muslims will come fuck your ass up, but there seemed to be a number of factions operating there with no real oversight. hence, one of the closest examples in our world of modern anarchy, imo, in that it is every ideal for itself. the powerful ones there now just happen to be muslim

if there was anarchy, people wouldn't be peaceful. factions and gangs would form to try to fill a power vacuum. my opinion. the end.

anarchy would never work in modern society, or any society for that matter.like mercer said if there was no one to enforce laws sooner or later people would do whatever the fuck they wanted.then you would have people stealing from eachother for substanance and people trying to defend what little they have,probably to the death.humans have always worked in troops or tribes since the beginning of time,and there will always be a need for someone to lead the people,the power of humans is our ability to work together to get shit done,no one would have been able to build the pyramids or the eiffel tower or none of that shit by themselves..they need help.and someone needs to guide them.thats just how it is.

fuck all your opinions.hopeless is always right..always.

anarchy would never work in modern society, or any society for that matter.like mercer said if there was no one to enforce laws sooner or later people would do whatever the fuck they wanted.then you would have people stealing from eachother for substanance and people trying to defend what little they have,probably to the death.humans have always worked in troops or tribes since the beginning of time,and there will always be a need for someone to lead the people,the power of humans is our ability to work together to get shit done,no one would have been able to build the pyramids or the eiffel tower or none of that shit by themselves..they need help.and someone needs to guide them.thats just how it is.

fuck all your opinions.hopeless is always right..always.

f5i1g.jpg