Scratching mirrors.

plagued 504

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

red rocks all fucking day.there everywhere you have no excuse...sand paper is good when you want to go bigger but they arent as deep and you really have to apply pressure or they will fade out after washing the mirror.so yah...

no reason to spend money on drill bits.rocks get the job done just as well if not more so.AND THEIR FUCKING FREE!

if you go to the hardware store look for the little brownish red ones.they should say 40 or 50 on them.that is the lowest you can get with sandpaper and also the roughest.if you can try to find industrial grand sandpaper.it will last alot longer.you have to go to an industrial supply store.idk where that would be but i bet you can find one...

Rocks are awesome cuz you can ditch em super easy, but i have always liked whetstones. most of the smaller ones are rectangular, so you get a nice calligraphy edge. You could also look for a "tungsten carbide scribe" they are the shit. They cut DEEP!

why would u even have to ditch a rock?

police will just think ur a fucking wierdo for picking up random shit.

why would u even have to ditch a rock?

police will just think ur a fucking wierdo for picking up random shit.

Cops where i came up knew about that shit, it was like "what rock, sir? I dont do graffiti that is illegal, and it makes baby jebus cry. I may have had a rock stuck in my shoe..."

Step 1: Punch your underdeveloped tag into the mirror one line at a time.

Step 2: If your 12 letter graffiti name describing how much you smoke weed doesn't fit onto the mirror (which it probably won't) use a heavy block of wood or a toilet seat to smash the rest of your tag into a nearby wall

Step 3: Give the kid in stall 2 a swirly.

You've officially won asshole award of the year.

And probably made the janitor cry.

• 2 weeks later...