Crashing house parties, getting kicked out, crazy shit that results

KILZ FILLZ

me and my boys would crash parties almost every weekend. not going to get into stories but i will say this. Once the keg would run out i had a boy who would take the keg nd tap then collect money from the party goers. He would tell them we need more money for another keg. Dude would leave with at least 100 bucks on the reg and never come back. He did that shit all the time. I think only once he got caught slipping.

I swear in his back yard he had at least 60 kegs or more. Shit was mad funny..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh

was takin a poo on company time

Sorry I kno this doesn't have to do with parties...

But I couldn't help but notice tht u had to of been deucing it up for

atleast 20 mins... Not tryin to call u out cuz I do the same shit...

Actually find it quite relaxing jump on my iPhone surf the oontz for a bit play some games n shit...

But I was jus wondering if your legs ever fall asleep? Anyone?

must have been 4 years ago now, but was driving around getting blunted with the crew one night and came on this massive party at a big semi-rural house. someone made a joke about crashing it then we all decided it needed too be done. there were people overflowing into the garden, in the back by the pool, in the side lot, and a hella lot of people inside. walked up through the yard and slapped hands with a few dudes who thought my kicks were cool and i gave them a puff of the blunt i had lit (now we had some people we could all tell people we knew). as we got inside we saw that it was a mix of highschool aged kids and university freshmen and we pretty much had free reign over the place.

first off we found a room where people were doing coke, mdma, and someother stuff, so i twisted another bit of weed up and managed to get a few key bumps of the various drugs through conversation with these people. as i'm in there a "fight" breaks out and someone knocks over a china cabinet, the crash was in the next room and loud enough that people ran out of the room i was in, so i scooped up some of the vile's with the various brown/white substances in them they left around and bounced out the room and met up with the b'ys i was with.

one of my friends had taken charge of the music at this point, it went from top 40 bull shit to 90's hip hop. another was hustlin girls for drinks. so the three of us chilled together talkin to these girls feeding them absolute bullshit about ourselves, based on made up identities and a story about how i knew some herbs that were there since the crib , drinking free booze, bent on coke & mdma and smokin blunts.

it gets too about 2:30 am and the place is thinning out with people heading to clubs or passing out drunk, turns out though the girl i'm chatting up lives there and wants too give me the grand tour, so she takes me up too her room and we get busy.

while i'm up there fighting to get my drugged up dick too work, my boys are downstairs loading up on all the left over booze and pillaging the place. (my dick does kick the coke and mdma effect and works hard like a champ). after she wants me too stay over, i tell her i have to go see if my boys are still there and give em a heads up. as i head down the stair's i see that hardly anyone is left there, the guys are in the kitchen at this point finishing off a case of beer they found. i dart over daps go all round and we decide to bounce.

as were leaving one of my boys run's into the laundry room and comes out with a laundry basket filled with liquor and the rest of their spoil's . we run out to the whip and take off laughing our asses off.

we burn over to another friend's who's having people over after they came back from a club, at the end of it they ended up with two sixties of grey goose unopened, most of a sixty of spiced rum, various unopened bottles of 15-35 year old scotch (no blends), a carton of smokes with only one pack missing, a box of cohiba cigars, an antique opium pipe from china, and a bear head that was mounted on the wall. we all continue drinking, and smoking, at this point i bust out 4 of the vile's i had swiped earlier, one had the brownish mdma and the other's were white, being almost 6 am at this point i put the mdma back in my pocket and line out some fat fat lines of what we all assume to be badly cut coke (no one did a taste test, we just looked at it and went for it) . the three of us and my buddy having us over do the lines all at the same time and quickly realize that what we did was not coke, as we slipped into the disassociated state of mind fuckery that is ketamine and fell back on his couch.

moral of the story is, crashing parties is fun, getting away with shit without hassle is more fun, and free mystery drugs are even more fun.

• Like 4

Sorry I kno this doesn't have to do with parties...

But I couldn't help but notice tht u had to of been deucing it up for

atleast 20 mins... Not tryin to call u out cuz I do the same shit...

Actually find it quite relaxing jump on my iPhone surf the oontz for a bit play some games n shit...

But I was jus wondering if your legs ever fall asleep? Anyone?

after 6 or 7 minutes of reading, yes.. i found it's only when i lean on my legs with my elbows.. cutting circulation. then you gotta numb leg wipe and get the foot tingles when i stand up.

• Like 1

stole a gorilla head once mounted on some rich broads wall at a prom after party.

on a separate note i was at a fucking flag day party last night i get invited by one of my boys its in a town where im definitely not welcome. People here don't know me or like me. After a little while i just assume im going to end up getting jumped in the next ten to fifteen minutes. im really drunk and people keep accusing me of stealing shit. between us me and my boy know like four broads and a dude in the house. im thinking im completely fucked my hands on my knife im gonna have to stab somebody and run. dudes are really in our faces were kinda cornered in the back yard when all of a sudden two twin brothers start going to town on eachother. attention is off of us everyones watching these two beat the shit out of eachother. the fight gets broken up by their dad. he comes like running out of his house to yelling at everyone to get the fuck off the street out of his neighborhood yada yada. another neighbor comes outside and yells at him telling him to shut up. them two start fighting. these two dudes are bother well over fifty and bleeding alot. the cops come and a couple of them just start drinking beers as theyre questioning people i just left. weirdest party ive ever been to. but it was flag day i needed to drink.

and a bear head that was mounted on the wall.

Me, KGP, and HUSK were looking to crash a Brown University party like 5 or 6 years ago, but when we got there the house was empty. After climbing up their backporch and looking in the window just to make sure there was no party, Husk decided to just steal random shit from the backyard, including a moose head.

Anyways, we're walking around afterwards when all of a sudden the Brown cops run up on us. Husk throws the moosehead and a fist full of screws (not sure why he had that?) on the ground, and then the cops start fucking with us, asking what we're doing, why we're looking in windows, etc etc.

Anyways, they get to the usual cop drug questions, and start looking on the ground to see if we tossed anything, and although nothing happened I always like telling this story and pretending to be the cop, cause I get to go "Ground, ground, bush, ground, moosehead, bush....alright, there's nothing to see here" :lol:

Edit: We also got banned from Brown property for life, and further infuriated the cop by Husk asking him alot of questions about what, exactly, constituted Brown property, and by me asking "So how does this affect my chances of attending the actual university?"

• Like 1

Last night my homie tells me hes cruisin to this chicks house hes been tryin to get with, and tells me to come along. Prefaces it with the whole "dude dont get all fucked up and stupid like usual" speech, which i ignore. So we get there and place is already jammed up so im like fuck it why do i gotta be on good behavior. I start hittin on some random broad that house owner knows and poundin booze. Next thing i know i wake up at noon on a flat ass air mattress in an empty house. No fat girls in the bed and no injuries on the body so i figure it was a pretty tame night. Later on at lunch with homie and the chick she goes kristen is worried about you. I reply what the fuck is a kristen, and super pissed she tells me its her best friend that i spent all night fucking in her bedroom and then passed out on. Now theyre both pissed at me haha. Boring story. Peace.

• Like 1

2 things without stories attached. crushing house bathrooms repeatedly with spraypaint tags and getting lost in the crowd right after. my dude pissing off a roof onto some girl yelling "i just pissed on you". she came into the party anyway. oh and always steal booze. always. i'm a grown man but, i'm still walking away with someone else's nightcap for serious.

here is mine its ok.

So it was my 18th birthday,i just got a new fitted and some kicks. And my friend calls me and says 'yo my friends throwing a party at his house, that they are selling,so its all empty.well obviously im like well hell ya it's my birthday i wanna get drunk and party.so me and like 6 of my friends roll over there, in the mean time we get 10 40's.

We get to the house and there is already like ten people there and some girls n shit. so we start all drinking having a good time,about to start on my 2nd 40 when some gangster type cholo fools show up and start fucking shit up outside n shit. so the dude that owned the house told them to leave wich caused them to be even louder and fight out side the house.but then they eventually left and we continued to drink and do what we do.

Then all the sudden this bitch thats at the door turns off the lights and screams the copps are here the cops are here!! and people keep saying, just be quiet we can hide in here.

and im not the type to hide cause youll always get caught so im like fuck this, and run to the back balcony wich is like 10 feet off the ground. and turns out two of my homies did the same thing but on the top balcony wich is like 15 feet and the cops are right under them,so the first one that jumps lands in the middle of both squad cars and jets over some fence, and the second one gets tackled hard as fuck right when he hits the ground and gets put in cuffs.

but anyway when i jumped off the back balcony,right when my feet hit the ground there was a cop right on my ass chasing some other dude, yelling PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON YOUR HEAD AND GET ON THE GROUND. so i split to the left on this path in front of the guy that was already getting chased. and as im running pass this swamp thing i look over and the guy that once was running has now just hit like a 2 foot fence and fell face first like 5 feet into some muddy ass water ha.

but the shitty part is that the cop is still behind me. so i keep running through some houses yada yada. and my friend that got away runs right passed me the oppisite way with a cop behind him too about like 9 feet away, then i finnaly got some distance from the cop that was chasing me and hop some fences and run through some dark big ass yard, and get fucking closelined by a barbed wire fence.shit hurt by the way, ended up gashing my leg open.. then finally i get to an alley close by, and my frend that i ran passed i guess did the same thing, and runs into the same alley way i was in,and we had to hide in there for about 3 hours cause the cops kept speeding by with there spot lights on flippin the siren.

Then i figured out later that the cops were so hot, cause it was a for closed house...

So all the girls got let go and the dudes get arrested,including one of my friends that tried hiding in a closet, dumbass. And the kid that ate shit into the marsh swamp, was on of my other homies, and he ended up getting away some how, cause i ended up seeing him running down the street/ with no shoes on haha.

But i finally got home about 4 in the morning and pass the fuck out.

thats all i have for you guys now....not really crashing the party or anything but thought i'd share it.

• Like 1

Running from cops and ending up in swamp stories are monopolized by me on the oontz. I'll let this one go, but next time you're paying royalties.

The reason I'm letting it go is it reminded me of another house party story. Like senior year of high school me and 3 friends roll through to this rich girl we know's crib, and as soon as get there her eyes light up, and she tells us how there's random kids there who won't leave blah blah blah. Now, this kind of thing always has and probably always will be my specialty, so obviously we were amped. We round up the kids and start tossin em out, and most leave pretty calmly but one decided to talk some shit, so he gets thrown down some stairs on his face. Anyways, that isn't the point of this story.

At this point the party gets back to normal, and is a pretty damn good one. At some point an hour or two later though, the cops show up and they seem real pissed. Everyone starts running, and I break towards the back door, which (obviously) leads to the backyard. Get into the yard and theres a maybe 8-10 foot fence, which kids are climbing over, I start going to do the same, only kid above me is hesitating at the top for some reason, scared to jump over or something? Either way, I let this go a efw seconds, yell 'FUCKING JUMP", and when he doesn't I help him over.

Nothing really spectacular or exciting happened after since I got away, and about an hour later I retrieved all the things I had thrown while running, but I still :lol: quite hard thinking about that kid faceplanting off the fence after I pushed off

I have on a little similar to that except i didnt help the bitch i kinda fucked her over haha.

So i show up to this house party with a bunch of hoodrat bitches and some ghetto dudes so right off the bat, i knew the cops were going to be there in a while but i said fuck it, ill drink for now.....then like about 20 min later the fucking cops show up at the front door, so every one bum rushes the back door. oh and there was a couch in front of the sliding door so that made it a little more difficult to get out.

but anyway im in the lead of the bum rush to the back door with about 18 to 20 people behind me, so when i get to the door there is this girl thats having some hard times crawling over the couch and out the door. so not even really thinking about what i was doing i grabbed the bitch by her FACE and threw her back on to the floor.and remember there was like a mobb of people behind me, ya and she gets straight stompeeded on by like half the people.. leaving her one of the only ones to get caught and a big ass black eye from getting stepped on hahaha.

stupid little halloween party story from when i was in either grade 10 or 11

for the first little while, i was in the basement getting drunk & shooting the shit without a costume... i started talking to this not-so-gorgeous girl wearing some wack toga, but i had my beer goggles on & she wasnt the most hideous girl ive ever seen or anything. ill admit, i was sort of getting into her, but something happened i dont remember what & most of my friends & i went outside to the backyard, which was another area people were lounging in. after some time, a bunch of us were sitting aroud in lawnchairs in a big circle - being stupid highschool kids, talking shit, & laughing our asses off. i started flicking lit matches at the head of this kid i knew sitting across from me (you know when you have the flint standing on the matchbox with your finger & you flick it, igniting the match upon flight). after about 3-4 attempts, one of them flew right by his head & landed, stuck on the bottom of the toga of the girl i was talking to before (who i didnt notice was standing a little behind that kid, talking to some other girl). we all started laughing so hard at once, to that level where your not even making a sound because youre laughing so hard. she didnt even notice until the flame was about half a handful of marbles-ish & someone nearby patted it out for her

stupid story, but i had a giant grin the whole time i was typing

i talked to her again afterwards & it was impossible to not laugh because i could see the small hole burnt in her toga

i think the night ended with me puking between hazes

This chick would always drag me and my ex to some weak ass douchebag parties, and this would be dealt with by getting trashed looong before arriving at the aforementioned party. anyway, gettin' loose, i was catching rock scribes out in the avenues of frisco. not giving a fuckkk about anything and in a blurry stupor, i trash this dark azn restaurant's window... well, my focus reclaims itself and i see (what i assume to be) the restaurant's owners and employees inside at some circle table, having just watched me wreck their huge glass pane. a couple of 'em dart for the door and confront me. knowing there was really no way to dip out, i just step up and am like "dude, it was just chalk, i'll wipe it off....MY BAD... actually i won't, you can" and keep it moving. they hop in their whip and follow us while we walk at a normal pace down the street to this faggot party. get there, and, as predicted, it's some total gay shit. car that followed me is chilling out front just waiting with its lights on, then finally leaves. i convince ex that this shit's lame, so we cut out to the bus stop. some white dude about my height and size runs outta the bushes of golden gate park covered in blood sayin' some asians just whooped his ass and ran his pockets... feelin' like maybe this might have had something to do with me, i offer to call an ambulance for dude... he continues flipping out and we hop on the bus and cut the fuck out...

This thread don't deliver, it is full of self gratifying bullshit and lame half cocked war stories. Wow you crash parties and stole stuff, and ran off with the hottest chick there....WELL LET ME GET MY READING GLASS.

Fuckin Liars.

and if your stories turn out to be real, your still a fuckin liar.

• 2 weeks later...

so i walk into this party and light a blunt and some blonde bitch starts suckin my dick in front of like 20 people so a few people walk out the room and i keep smoking and high five this dude i dont even know , then i finish my blunt and push the girls head out the way bout two minutes after i throw the roach . put my dick in my pants quickly and right before i walk out the door i punch some fool in the head and knock him out... then i chuck da duece to everyone in the room as my diamond ringz shining like a playa... hop in my escalade pour up some syrup and im on my way home... good days betta nights