Crashing house parties, getting kicked out, crazy shit that results

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The closest I have come to crashing a party is leaving with the women.

"THANKS GUYS, YOU HAVE FUN WITH THAT KEG, I'LL JUST TAKE THESE AND BE SEEING MYSELF OUT...NOW YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT, YA HEAR?"

Okay, okay...this was rarely plural in my case unless there was another event cracking nearby. After all, one drunk girl=three potential headaches.

And I've done horrible- HORRIBLE- things at SF house parties. Bad things happen when you roll with ETB/US/BKF.

Bad things happen when you roll with ETB/US/BKF.

I was at some house party where somebody took a shit in the master bedroom.

I'm pretty sure it was one of your homies.

That shit was funny tho.

Im a little disappointed i didnt think of that considering the bitch whose house it was kept acting like a bitch

I make no excuses or apologies for the actions of others, since 99% of the time it's called for on some level.

At times I feel somewhat bad for some of the things I did between 2001-2006, but since the statute of limitations has run out on (most of) that I'm feeling pretty good about getting away with my dirt.

edit- I just remembered nearly punching the bartender out at the Uptown the other night...I was passing out in the bar early, but that had more to do with other physiological shit my friends weren't aware of...after all, they kept me out all day drinking when I really wasn't up to it.

That was one of the few times i stole shit from a house party, it never was my thing to rack shit from somebody's house

I do remember on one occasion going to a house party on the same block where Robin Williams lives and raiding the liquor cabinet and finding 20 year scotch, pre-revolutionary Cuban rum, epic Mexican tequila and dom perignon.

I was still in high school back then so i didnt really realize what i had stumbled upon so we went crazy and just chugged it like it was bottom shelf shit

...youth.

i loved parties out in sea cliff

haha alright so one time my friend gets off work and hits me up, saying he was driving home and some raging party was going on. i asked whose party it was and he said he didn't know,but wanted to check it out. so homeboy picks me up and head over, sure enough there's at least 50 cars and 6 or 7 crotch rockets out front. so we chill for a second then walk up to the garage(party in the back) within a minute or two some dude comes out and says "what are you doing here?" i answer "oh well steve said some party was here" dude goes"steve who?" i answer "fuck i dont know his last name dude he said he was out back" so after this dude is still being a dick and we clearly dont know who these kids are so we bounce to the park. So me and homie are chillin smoking and then i say something along the lines of lets crash their party... so just so happens theres a payphone nearby. we make a police call saying theres an awful lot of cars parked on said road and neighbors are complaining... we hang up and go back to the area and park, sure enough within 10 minutes its a fucking prison break scene with kids bouncing left and right and we just watch with some popcorn.

haha alright so one time my friend gets off work and hits me up, saying he was driving home and some raging party was going on. i asked whose party it was and he said he didn't know,but wanted to check it out. so homeboy picks me up and head over, sure enough there's at least 50 cars and 6 or 7 crotch rockets out front. so we chill for a second then walk up to the garage(party in the back) within a minute or two some dude comes out and says "what are you doing here?" i answer "oh well steve said some party was here" dude goes"steve who?" i answer "fuck i dont know his last name dude he said he was out back" so after this dude is still being a dick and we clearly dont know who these kids are so we bounce to the park. So me and homie are chillin smoking and then i say something along the lines of lets crash their party... so just so happens theres a payphone nearby. we make a police call saying theres an awful lot of cars parked on said road and neighbors are complaining... we hang up and go back to the area and park, sure enough within 10 minutes its a fucking prison break scene with kids bouncing left and right and we just watch with some popcorn.

So basically you're a snitch?

i just dont like deadbeats boasting on the nets in a deadbeat fashion

Having met me and seen me in action, I'm sure you can attest that my friends would never, ever get the treatment. And I'm about as grimy as this forum gets.

Besides, I don't really fuck around these days. I'm too old to do some of the shit I used to do, I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror anymore.

seriously

it doesn't seem like a party neighborhood at first

but it cracks hard out there

they know how to get down

one time i went to a house owned by the founder of sharper image

pac heights too... shit, pac heights especially. too many mansion parties letting in the grimyest scumbags from across the city. like they didnt know that problems would occur. love that shit.

we make a police call saying theres an awful lot of cars parked on said road and neighbors are complaining... we hang up and go back to the area and park, sure enough within 10 minutes its a fucking prison break scene with kids bouncing left and right and we just watch with some popcorn.

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

that is not how you crash a party

• 1 month later...

I remember once at a party that was thrown by a friend of mine, typical house party, his parents were out of town, the party was crack-in everybody was pretty hammered after an hour or so, my homeboy that threw the party had a pitbull named spuddy, really nice mellow dog. eventually some drunk chick was jacking off the fucking dog at the party, I bounced soon after. weirdest shit I ever seen.

i left a mad party that was a stones throw from my house. i was blind drunk, and tried to run home.

I fell almost immediately, and didnt put my hands out to stop the fall.

My ear was bleeding now, and i proceeded to grab hold of a wheelie bin, which i ran with, as i could lean on it.

bin smashed into a wall, and its contents and me were lying on the ground in a heap.

i proceeded to pick up several used diapers from the trash pile, and hurled them at car windscreens the rest of the way home.

the next morning when i went out, there were several shitty cars around the corner from my house.

SHAME

alright, i crept on your profile to look at your posts to come to my conclusion. you seem to be an overweight rapidly aging(receding hairline havin') faggot who trys to get down on people for their posts. just because you grew up in a play pen doesnt mean that EVERYONE gets on this forum to tell stories that arent true besides yourself. im not saying im some kind of hardass and im not bragging about those stories, my lifes awesome, i have two parents and a house over my head. BUT, everyone's allowed to wild out on the weekends, maybe discluding yourself because you'll be too busy mustering up a responce to my post in your room with your 3 cats. you pathetic trolling waste of life

:lol:

you_mad.jpg

its really fucking impressive to crash a party with a bunch of unknonw ethnics and then break every window on the house cause they wanted your dodgy crew out. well done big guy. get your own party

no shit. when ever i hear the term gatecrashing i imagine this from so many past events

I steal bucket paint from house parties.

from a house party once. [/color]

me too. then mission it home through a retirement village getting chased by drug fucked cunts. 2 people, 10 litres of paint

personally i would have stayed and caused trouble because thats how i roll when it comes to party time.

but that shits funny too.

fuck these lames up there complaining.

i think 95% of the parties ive been to i had no idea whose party it was. which means i dont give a fuck...haha

trouble maker foreva...