Crashing house parties, getting kicked out, crazy shit that results

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a goodtime was had by me and my friends aways back. i hadnt seen them in a couple of years at the time, so my boy and i went to meet them in philly.. When we got down there the whole day was chill, we skated a few different spots didnt get the boot at love and ate cheesesteaks for dinner. we gotta couple of 40s and went back to his place to burn some mary and see what was good for the nite. being under 21 we didnt go out to any bars but they had gotten word that there was some party goin down in a loft warehouse. they didnt kno whos spot it was. Just that they had kegs, liquor and djs. so we hoofed it out there. we rolled into the spot kinda early but it was sweet lots of ladies and good music. as the night went on the beer was flowing and we had gathered around the kegs. this girl tells me its my turn for a keg stand. i never did one before. gotta say it went well i pounded alot and didnt spill any. then it was her turn i was holding her up and she made me look like the light weight i was.. well whatever next thing i know this breezy was kissing my neck and sayin shit like 'i wanna check your mic' i didnt even know what the fuck was happening but i told my boys id be back and took her by the arm passed the bathroom and the line was too long so we headed to the staircase.. just then the elevateor door had opend and a few heads walked out and she jetted on me :(

So i returned to my homies, a failure.. they ragged on me for not sealin the deal. anyway the night kept goin the buzz was building and there were more girls and even more beer so all hope wasnt lost. one moment of the party sticks out was while waiting on line for the bathroom with the kid i brought. mind u hes alittle heavy and well he hopped up to sit on this bookshelf and he straight cartooned smashed through each shelf. one after another the place got real quiet everyone saw. it was fuckin hilarious.. still no problems though evrything was chill we stepped out for a minute to smoke a spliff and i seen the same girl from early walkin back to the elevator with her man.. i said whats up and she didnt say anything so as this bitch got into the elevator i kicked her ass(pushed with my foot) in as the doors closed. after that another shorty asked us if we wanted to burn, obvious answer would be yes and she took us to her apartment in the building, the crib was real nice and she hooked us up with two dimes that were packed like thirty sacks. it was good bud too. we got some blunts and headed back into the party. the jam was still going strong and we were gettin rowdy. someone started throwing bottles out of the window and then someone hit a parked car so then we all started throwing anything and everything at this car. this beamer got wreckdd. afterwards the kegs were kicked and the party was dying down. i seen 5-0 enterin the far room and they were talking to the dude that was throwing the majority of the bottles and i over heard him saying it was his car!! i didnt stick around long enough to find out what was gonna happen so i collected everyone and we skated home..

the party got crashed but we didnt get thrown out

I remember one time going to a house party out in the cuts and by the time we got there shit was out of control. there was way too many people and the nigga throwing the party was too scared to throw people out so he was all like "can you help me throw people out, i dont want to call the cops"

so we were like "yeah! we'll give niggas the boot"

and we walked in there acting like we were gonna regulate and we just said fuck it and started stealing shit

so i found some black lights that i liked and thought would look great in my room and just stuffed em down my pants

these things were like 3ft long i had to walk out of there hella stiff (NOHOMO) with wires hanging out of my jeans

they were similar to this

Black%20Light.jpg

by the time we left and got into the car i looked back and there was 5-0 all over the place

Speaking of stealing shit from house parties...

In high school me and my boys all showed up to this party being thrown by a kid a year younger than us, and stole everything we could. This kid was a fuckin faggot, but he was fine with us being there because he hung out with some people we did, and he was dating my best girl friend's little sister. Anyways, this kid was rich as shit and because pretty much everyone hated him, so when we got there shit was already being stolen left and right...right as we walked in he was freaking out because someone had kicked in a locked door and stolen 3 laptops belonging to his dad, one with patient information on it (he was a doctor).

So this kid is so fuckin bitchmade and desperate for approval he decides to let the party keep going, and that was when everything that wasn't nailed down got stolen. I personally got a digital camera, an iPod, a Rolex (which turned out to be fake, damnit), and I had the Xbox ready to go out the door, but failed. I wrapped all the wires and shit up and had it all set, but this shit was such a free for all that when I peeked to make sure the coast was clear to walk out the door with it, SOMEONE ELSE GRABBED THE FUCKING XBOX.

Anyways, I don't even think the kid got in trouble with his parents (who were away at the time)...if I remember correctly he broke a window and filed a police report saying someone broke in. I don't really do this kind of shit anymore and might even feel bad looking back if it weren't for the fact that the kid turned out to be a snitch anyway years down the line...fuck him

That was one of the few times i stole shit from a house party, it never was my thing to rack shit from somebody's house

I do remember on one occasion going to a house party on the same block where Robin Williams lives and raiding the liquor cabinet and finding 20 year scotch, pre-revolutionary Cuban rum, epic Mexican tequila and dom perignon.

I was still in high school back then so i didnt really realize what i had stumbled upon so we went crazy and just chugged it like it was bottom shelf shit

...youth.

The most epic party crash was actually performed by me, bunny boy, this chick, and another one of our friends. It was some rave after party for Planet of the Drums, we didn't know shit about rave music but DJ Dara, Dieselboy, and AK1200 were there later on. So were hanging out, and bunny goes into the bathroom to fool around. Aparantly someone thinks they are doing meth in there (turns out a lot of these ravers are on it and they felt offended or something)

so they start kicking us all out. We decide to leave and are on th way out. By then a crowd has started to form of these methed out raver kids. We remember we left some beer in the fridge and went to go back inside, but the guy whose house it was gave us 20$ to get more because these ravers were starting to get pissed. So were still about to leave and this one group of 4 or 5 guys is really talking shit. So bunny boy goes up to them and asks "who was talking shit" and this guy with his shirt off says it was him, and what do you want to do about it"

now keep in mind my boy is a national champion for shotokan karate form competitions, and a contact competitor. He says to the guy "I was just seeing if you would admit it" and turns to leave. As were walking off the guy pushes him from behind, so he turns around and asks "who just pushed me from behind?"

before he pronounced the "e" in "Me" my boy does a leg sweep neck chop combo move and drops the guy, then jumps on top of him and starts Pummeling him. The other ravers start to swarm, which is where we came into play. I ran up immediately, duffed the first guy coming at me, then punched 1 kid in the base of the skull , putting him out on top of my boy, and got another in a rear choke and put him to sleep. The girl goes after a third guy, clawing him and shit, most of the immediate dudes are taken care of, so he starts jawing anyone who isn't us. I get up offthe dude I choked out and some girl comes up and punches me in the eye, knocking my glasses lense clean out. The funniest shit is my other boy didn't even do anything and was so drunk/shocked that it was me getting punched that snapped him to, and he drunkedly gets in her face and is like "bitch do it again"... Dude isn't even like that, I don't think he had been in a fight his whole life and it was hilarious to see him get up in a methed out females grill like that. After that it was just clean up - So we end up leaving like 7 guys sprawled out on the yard and dipped out.

We call that night the raver apocolypse, or the double dragon night, because it was really like a videogame with how the 2 of us mopped literally a whole party and either sent them running inside or left em lying on the yard.

• Like 1

oh yeah, we use to set fire to couches in peoples yards all the time. Not their couch, we would bring one, douse it with gas, and blaze it up. The best was if the homeowner discovered the couch, because first they would be like "ha ha someone brought a couch to hang out, it must be a party".

Compared to if they found it after it had been doused with gas, then they would freak out and be running around in a drunk panic, wondering how in the fuck a soon to be burning couch in their yard.

We use to monopolize kegs too, like we wold just post up at the keg and distribute the beer like it was ours, drinking most of it, hooking our boys up quick, and telling dweebs to gtfo. I still have some kids beer tap, plus a mic from some shitty punk band that played in the basement

some other time in highschool, sort of off-topic - it wasnt really a party, but a bunch of friends & i at my rich friends house were ktarding out (it was his 1st or 2nd time & he was all scared about his parents, so he made us bump off his mad magazine). afterwards, some of us burn & far out like brahs & some have a few brewskis like br0s. the friend/host (the most functional/useful out of all of us at that point) put on an eric claption live dvd, kindly sets a fresh big box of hotrods /nh in front us, then excused himself; stumbling off somewhere else in the house (i suspected he was either trying to calm himself down because he didnt like it or trying to see what its like to jerk off while in bobblehead mode)

dumb as hell & amped with eric claption blasting away, we suddenly got a big kick out of testing our motor skills via whipping said hotrods across the room at various targets (stacks of dvds, the power button, etc). when he returned to see what the noise was about from whatever he was doing, there was a huge mess everywhere (wrappers, opened/unopened hotrods, dvds, etc) & dude was visibly & justifiably upset. i felt pretty bad afterwards because we failed him as guests, so i ate a few of those hotrods /nh

that was not in the least bit interesting or on topic at all^

ANYWAYS, ive grown up in a college town which is always full of ragin parties, but most of the college kids are bro'd out ass pussies with ed hardy tee shirts..we used to fuckin trash shit hardcore though, like stealing every electronic item left out, going through purses for money, catching tags in bathrooms with markers or like shaving jel, stealing shit out of/ breaking into cars, stealing bikes, stealing beer, the list goes far on, but ive kinda chilled out since last summer(im only 16 and my friends are like 21-25 so i guess im always the most angst'd out one)

BUT recently i crashed a party where we knew 1 girl who knew the house owners. i came with my friend and a few of his that dropped us off. we crept to the basement and started pounding shitty beers, our friends started rolling in. so were all pretty drunk and beers running low, we stash some in our pockes and then NO beer is left. my black friend spots the last 30 pack in the closet so he grabs it, and since he's black and its a mostly white party, nobody says shit. he gets out to the porch and gives it to us, we drink the whole thing and then dudes start to break hard.. after some arguing we just fuckin leave all pissed and drunk, my boy fuckin kicks the mailbox down and whirls it through the windshield of an unmarked cop car in the driveway.(i guess the kids dad was a cop) i climbed through the windshield and stole a gps. nobody noticed what just happened so we are frantically trying to find a ride cause everyones leaving, we get dipped on by this fucking faggot that was supposed to give us a ride home so we're wandering through the neighborhood calling people. my brother is on his way so we sit on an electrical box near the main road. sure enough like 20 minutes later, 3 cars pull up on the curb and mad bros hop out and stand in the street. we filled our beanies up with like rocks and shit cause its only 3 of us and 6 of them and were about to get stomped. so we just run up at them and they like start backing down for some reason, so we start swinging at the biggest kids, one gets dropped facce down in the street and the others run off. by this time we kicked the shit out of him and my brother shows up and were home in no time....

p.s- i forgot to mention we clogged the toiet with trash bags toilet paper rolls and blunt guts, and someone upper decked that shit, no lie.

ANYWAYS, ive grown up in a college town which is always full of ragin parties, but most of the college kids are bro'd out ass pussies with ed hardy tee shirts..we used to fuckin trash shit hardcore though, like stealing every electronic item left out, going through purses for money, catching tags in bathrooms with markers or like shaving jel, stealing shit out of/ breaking into cars, stealing bikes, stealing beer, the list goes far on, but ive kinda chilled out since last summer(im only 16 and my friends are like 21-25 so i guess im always the most angst'd out one)

BUT recently i crashed a party where we knew 1 girl who knew the house owners. i came with my friend and a few of his that dropped us off. we crept to the basement and started pounding shitty beers, our friends started rolling in. so were all pretty drunk and beers running low, we stash some in our pockes and then NO beer is left. my black friend spots the last 30 pack in the closet so he grabs it, and since he's black and its a mostly white party, nobody says shit. he gets out to the porch and gives it to us, we drink the whole thing and then dudes start to break hard.. after some arguing we just fuckin leave all pissed and drunk, my boy fuckin kicks the mailbox down and whirls it through the windshield of an unmarked cop car in the driveway.(i guess the kids dad was a cop) i climbed through the windshield and stole a gps. nobody noticed what just happened so we are frantically trying to find a ride cause everyones leaving, we get dipped on by this fucking faggot that was supposed to give us a ride home so we're wandering through the neighborhood calling people. my brother is on his way so we sit on an electrical box near the main road. sure enough like 20 minutes later, 3 cars pull up on the curb and mad bros hop out and stand in the street. we filled our beanies up with like rocks and shit cause its only 3 of us and 6 of them and were about to get stomped. so we just run up at them and they like start backing down for some reason, so we start swinging at the biggest kids, one gets dropped facce down in the street and the others run off. by this time we kicked the shit out of him and my brother shows up and were home in no time....

p.s- i forgot to mention we clogged the toiet with trash bags toilet paper rolls and blunt guts, and someone upper decked that shit, no lie.

SHIT NIGGA, YOU 16? YOU ONE BAD ASS MOTHA FUCKA :D I'M 12

jeez you animals

and I still feel guilty for convincing my friend into walking into an apt party, hijacking the soundsystem to youtube dj, drinking whatever was in the kitchen in plain site, and leaving with a bottle of wine last year...I later found a bottle opener and a cell phone (I think I thought it was mine) in my pockets

-nvr again!

that's not how I get down

stealing shit out of/ breaking into cars, stealing bikes, stealing beer, the list goes far on, but ive kinda chilled out since last summer(im only 16 and my friends are like 21-25 so i guess im always the most angst'd out one)

i was doing that from age 14 through to present. its not a big deal and its nothing to brag about. its standard

You're facebook profile paints a very different picture from what you're trying to portray on here.

The coolest thing you can be is yourself.

Remember that...

you douchelord

alright, i crept on your profile to look at your posts to come to my conclusion. you seem to be an overweight rapidly aging(receding hairline havin') faggot who trys to get down on people for their posts. just because you grew up in a play pen doesnt mean that EVERYONE gets on this forum to tell stories that arent true besides yourself. im not saying im some kind of hardass and im not bragging about those stories, my lifes awesome, i have two parents and a house over my head. BUT, everyone's allowed to wild out on the weekends, maybe discluding yourself because you'll be too busy mustering up a responce to my post in your room with your 3 cats. you pathetic trolling waste of life

• Like 1