both sides video freights!

Lt Jim Dangle

you could always use a longer song, run it one way, then make them go the other direction (l to r instead of r to l) with the top forward and the bottom backwards

maybe even play a song, and then a remix when they're going the other way (i.e. flava in your ear, then the remix, 5 on it, etc)

cool concept though, i like it

That was running through my head earlier today while I was shooting again. I think I might try that for the next one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still processing but watchable.. the other sides camera fell right as the train came.. must have scared it. Found another tripod today though so the next one should have no fuck ups! just one side, but this will probably be the flow of the videos... Sheesh I really dig ur idea, might save that for a feature project and do some custom audio instead of finding songs that have been remixed.

did another one today, but one of the cameras started sliding during it.. was all box cars except maybe 10 full of shrinkwrapped shit. I'll post up, prob not the same way i did this one, but it'll be up tonight!

good idea, standing by for this one.

yeah this is sick , video bench is ill, somthing about seeing them rolling, if I get a decent cam Im going to start it up. second part pf the last video with the music going along to the vid being chopped is kinda dope, song could have been better but everyone has their tastes good job, is there a video bench thread anywhere?

yeah this is sick , video bench is ill, somthing about seeing them rolling, if I get a decent cam Im going to start it up. second part pf the last video with the music going along to the vid being chopped is kinda dope, song could have been better but everyone has their tastes good job, is there a video bench thread anywhere?

thanks man, not that I know of, trying to get that going here.. Music's Ayatollah.. I dig it a lot but like u said.. to each his own. gotta keep it all fresh!

• 2 weeks later...

do you have access to a tripod? it'd be worth it for you to get a cheap one if u dont have one. I've also learned it's not worth panning to follow the pieces because ur eyes register it, you get excited if it's dope, then do something retarded with your hand and fuck up the clip. good post tho!

http://vimeo.com/10501359 A different style this time.. what way do people like better? still down for critisism!

yo that shit was hard as fuck. looks like you got your edditing down. i just got tired of the jumping from flick to flick, only for half a second towards the end. you had to pause to see who it was. its got anoing but it was great. props on the iz throws, whoever did that has dedication.

i think the video where you have the trains layered both sides on top of each other was great.. im not that into the both sides, one after another .. it just looks like a different train .. also it looks like youre having trouble with the sun facing when you are shooting one side ... maybe somewhere near a building or trees to block the glare.. maybe another good spot where the train is heading towards the sun... im sure you've thought of all this .. just givin my 2 cents ...good shit though.