Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Comp Shoes

Robbed @ gunpoint

Guest Comp Shoes

Yeah so yesterday I was robbed at gun and knife point. Now the assholes are looking at, at least 5 years according to the detective I spoke with. I hope they get fucked in the ass everyday.

did they take your wallet? cause if they did they got your i.d. and if they got your i.d. they got your address and im sure people of that nature wouldnt take the possability of 5 years in prison to lightly.

Guest Comp Shoes

They got caught not even 30 seconds after it happened so I got my wallet back. A cop happened to be driving up the street not even 10 seconds after the whole thing happened.

Originally posted by Comp Shoes

They got caught not even 30 seconds after it happened so I got my wallet back. A cop happened to be driving up the street not even 10 seconds after the whole thing happened.

bonus.

i doubt they'll serve the full sentence. they'll probably be back on the street within the year with the way the (in)justice system works.

Guest HESHIANDET

yo man get at my email. fun story you got there. email me through this here darn message board..

Guest Comp Shoes

The deal is, they think these guys are the same ones wanted in a number of robberies in the area. They just happened to get caught when they decided to rob me. They probably would have gotten away if there hadnt been a cop driving up the street right after it happened. The detective told me that if the other victims pick them out of a photo lineup they would easily go away for more than 5 years.

Guest BLINK_evryda

what the fuck??

we all could spend some time in jail for being graff artists.

its a felony now they'll put you in for a few years now just for graffiti. fucking politicians suck themselves off

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this