Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tae

Exit through the gift shop...

this film just hit cinemas in my city...

any feedback ?

i am curious to what it will be

supplied_banksy_film_large.jpg

banksy does not exist. "he" is a team of hipsters mocking modern art, while simultaneously making money off hipsters who think its ironic that banksy is mocking modern art.

maybe

Read about this in the Times. It's experimental and won a critics award at some shitty film festival. All film festivals are shitty. WEAK

banksy does not exist. "he" is a team of hipsters mocking modern art, while simultaneously making money off hipsters who think its ironic that banksy is mocking modern art.

maybe

This

No really

This

But seriously who gives a fuck its a movie fucking watch it don't give a fuck who does it.

A) you enjoy said move and proceed to page 52

B) you don't like said movie and proceed to page 97

C) you were drunk and getting dome from the chick below and paid no attention to said movie proceed to win

punk-rock-chick-chapel.jpg

Marketing man. Along the same sorta lines but not really. I get annoyed when stores re-arrange their shit monthly. I get used to where shit is. I want 5 specific things each time. They have to fuck it up to make me see other shit they have to purchase.

Fuhh dat

and the little impulse items they put in the lines at the grocery store...

i only came in for milk!

why am i leaving here with milk, 2 hersheys bars, a national enquirer, chapstick, horoscope and a pack of gum?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now