Guitars and Musical Instruments

r1char

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Don't waste your money on a Les Paul, most over rated guitar in history.

I have an ibanez RG prestige and an ibanez SZ.

thats dope that you used to collect Raul Ibanez pogs when you were a kid

ibanezvsatlanta.jpg

i always used to say when he played for seattle hes easily one of the most, if not the most underated player in the game.

now people know whats up cause he plays in philli.

Don't waste your money on a Les Paul, most over rated guitar in history.

I have an ibanez RG prestige and an ibanez SZ.

I too think they are overrated. However, I my neighbor lent me his 1980 something classic and I don't know...I couldn't put it down. Maybe its just that I was playing that ESP for a while, so anything really would feel/sound better. That and I haven't heard anyone with a LP complain about it.

I too think they are overrated. However, I my neighbor lent me his 1980 something classic and I don't know...I couldn't put it down. Maybe its just that I was playing that ESP for a while, so anything really would feel/sound better. That and I haven't heard anyone with a LP complain about it.

there you go, built in the 80's.

my buddy bought a LP sometime last year and the thing doesn't stay in tune for shit.

he has a LP and a strat and his strat gets all the play time.

if you do have your heart set on a LP I would scour ebay for an older classic one instead of spending the cash on a new one thats built like shit.

of my two guitars one is built in Japan (and its like playing buttered angel wings, so smooth) and one was built in Korea ... and while there is nothing wrong with the Korean made it just doesn't feel the same as my Japanese built. my Jap built is a bolt on neck with double locking nut and trem, and my Korean is a hard tail neck through. I'll post of a pic of em later.

I agree with yalls about the les paul thing. my guitar player has a super nice gibson & at least once a week something goes wrong with it. its always little shit too, a toggle switch, a nut, bridge piece, output jack, whatever.

the problem is, gibson still makes their guitars just the way they did 50 years ago. while manufacturers like ibanez are doing all they can to stay ahead of the curve wile offering reasonably affordable instruments.